First Kings Island Trip of 2017

Went to Kings Island today for the first time this season. Mystic Timbers is excellent. Very very very smooth, and the seats, seat belts, lap bars are awesome!! My friend and I rode it 8 times throughout the day. Reds Hall of Fame Grill, outstanding as usual. Very very good food. Rode Diamondback, and the Beast multiple times. We also rode Banshee, Eiffle Tower, Extreme Skyflyer, The Bat, and we did night rides on Mystic Timbers & The Beast. I got myself a Mystic Timbers polo shirt. Operations, Food Services was excellent as usual. Very good day, and my friend and I will be back to Kings Island multiple times this season. Winter is gone and summer 2017 is FINALLY here🎢🎠🎡 Ride On!!

Last edited by Jake10,

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

^See this

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I consider PointBuzz to be the #1 Cedar Point fan site. Which of those would be the Kings Island "equivalent"?

Last edited by Shane Denmark,

ROUNDABOUND.

We decided to risk it Friday night and the storms forced us out early but this Past Sunday was crowded but a great day. As you said ride ops were very good and I was impressed, even better than most of last summer. I think they are really stepping up their game.

My experience with food service and many others I have talked with has been very, very different than yours. Glad it worked out for you though.

@Shane Denmark: Not sure I understand your question but a good KI fan site is KICentral.com

Shane Denmark said:

I consider PointBuzz to be the #1 Cedar Point fan site. Which of those would be the Kings Island "equivalent"?

KI Central if you want a park specific forum. If you want just a general forum for all parks, then Coasterbuzz.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Thabto- I'm on CoasterBuzz, too. I'll check out KI Central.

ROUNDABOUND.

Might be the wrong place but I actually appreciated the review as we go there with our Platinum Pass once a summer. Thanks!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service