Fast Lane 6/9/2012

We'll be at CP this weekend and I think we're definitely going to want FL for at least Saturday. Anyone interested in grouping up for the discount?

Yes! The wife and I are hoping to be there around 10:30 AM? We'd like to make it there earlier but we have to wait to drop the kid off at Grandma's. What time are you expecting/wanting to be there ? (And how many in your party?)

I have 2-3, including myself, that are interested. We should group up. We plan on getting there around 10 to 10:30 also.

Two of us. We will be there for ERT, but obviously won't need FL right away, so doing it around 10:30 would not be a problem.

It would be great to be able to group up to get a discount. Any ideas on where/how to meet up? We usually like to park back by the Soak City/Challenge Park entrance. However I can't remember if there's any close locations to buy FL passes back there. Any suggestions are welcome :)

I have never been there and don't have the slightest clue where anything is in the park. Like I said, we'll be there for ERT tomorrow, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime around 10 or so, send me a PM and we can swap numbers or something.

Just sent you a PM. Please let me know if it sounds good. BuzzPoint I also sent you a PM. Thanks!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service