Disaster Transport 2005

I'm BAAACCCKKK.....

I'm the past and Present TL of Disaster Transport. If you're Joining me on the crew here's a good place to get started. My AIM is Ahbleza53080 message me with any Q's or if you just want to chat.

2001: Demon Drop/Disaster Transport
2002: Demon Drop/Disaster Transport
2003: Cad's/Peanuts/Disaster Transport
2004: TL Disaster Transport
2005: TL Disaster Transport
2006-????: Supervisor, Park Services Third Shift

Hello,

I'm working DT this year. It is my first year working at the point and I'm extremely excited to be on Dispatch Master Transport. Hope to hear from you.

2005 - Disaster Transport / Iron Dragon ATL

Raising the next generation of Coaster Enthusiasts

Hey Rich! This message is from Greg ... "I am glad you are gonna be back at DT again! Do you think you will be able to ride with me in 87 days? I will wear my "crew" shirt that day. I wear it alot to make me think of Cedar Point. See you in Alaska on May 7th!"

I'll be there waiting for our #1 Fan. I'm sure Amanda can't wait to see you either.

Oh and Danny...it's Kristy..lol....we'll miss your energy at the ride this coming year.

And to our new recruit, I'll talk to you soon. And give you an Idea of what to Expect in your first year at the Point
*** Edited 2/11/2005 5:27:43 AM UTC by Disaster_Rich***

Rich, I've talked with the newbie online and filled him in on a few things. Don't worry, i already put in a good word for u and amanda ;-) . I will definately miss the ride and the crew, but as you know i've got a new "family" to attend to now. I'll be over there riding all the time though. Tell DT that i miss her too when u turn her on for the first time!..lol

See you in May!

-Shawn

'08 Zone 3 Asst. Sup.
'07 TL Mantis / TL Raptor
'06 Guest
'05 ATL maXair / TL maXair
'04 Disaster Transport / Wicked Twister

Well I thought it was about time DT made her reappearance in the journals of pointbuzz. This is mainly to bring us back to the top of the list in order to make it easier to find. Moving on I'm sad to say that Disaster Transport is changing leadership once more. Our ATL who was supposed to be Amanda Holliday is no longer going to be with us. She has taken the opportunity to lead her own crew as the TL of the Gemini Childrens Area (GCA). I know I'll miss her smiling face but wish her the best of luck. We now have a new ATL but unfortunatly I don't recall his name at the moment. He was the ATL of GCA last year. Anyways, if ya wanna say somethin here do so. I look forward to seeing the crew of 2005. Lets make it Rock.

Rich *** Edited 4/20/2005 4:10:14 AM UTC by Disaster_Rich***

Hey Rich, tell Amanda that I said congratulations!!! I am so excited to be coming back as ATL of a ride. As i mentioned in my last post, I will miss you guys so much, and the ride too, but i have a new family to attend to. Just remember to be patient with her and she will act right.

See you guys soon!

Oh yeah....my friend Marcus says hi. He will be on your crew this summer and he is very excited. He said to IM him at Markid21.

We both get there the same day so we will see you on May 24th.

-Shawn and Marcus
*** Edited 4/20/2005 3:45:43 PM UTC by DareDevil1914***

'08 Zone 3 Asst. Sup.
'07 TL Mantis / TL Raptor
'06 Guest
'05 ATL maXair / TL maXair
'04 Disaster Transport / Wicked Twister

Hey everyone, I'm your new ATL Greg. As Rich said I was the ATL of GCA last summer. I'm looking forward to being on Disaster this summer. I haven't been on a coaster in a while so this will be a nice change of pace I'm sure. Feel free to message me if you want. AIM is gregbeyer01.

Hey Rich - I am so excited we have less than 2 weeks to opening day! I wore my #1 fan shirt to get my season pass picture taken but it doesn't show on my pass. I will wear it on opening day, too. It is one of my favorite sweatshirts. See you in 13 days! Gregory

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service