CP Dining and Meal Plans 2018

I still like Crystal Rock Cafe more, just mainly because I get a brisket sandwich.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

Bluestreaker said:
Don't be afraid to try Miss Keats Smokehouse. The food there is amazing! I haven't had a bad meal there yet. Hard to believe it is Cedar Point food.

I had one bad day there, but the park was basically a ghost town and it was very early in the season. My food seemed like it was sitting under that heat lamp for a very long time, it wasn’t tender at all. The rest of my visits have been fantastic.

Last edited by Cedar Point GCI,

SV ruins all other rides.

The brisket is definitely better in the waterpark. Not sure what they are doing to it in Miss Keets....cutting it wrong?

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Only had the brisket once and while cooked well they were slicing it with the grain which produces a very weird texture. It can be rectified by cutting into small pieces but if you don’t it is like eating spaghetti that wasn’t stirred making a noodle log.

Another problem with brisket is the flat and deckle are very different so if they are serving the whole thing as slices consistency is going to be all over the place. I usually make chili with my deckles or sometimes burnt ends if I am up for it.

See, the burnt ends are my *favorite* part of a brisket. Disney does a burnt ends slider at Epcot during Flower and Garden, and it's to die for.

The brisket in the water park is miles better than the brisket at Miss Keats. Just bummed that the water park closes after Labor Day. Hopefully, they can figure out how to cut it properly at Miss Keats by fall.

Goddammit now I want BBQ.

ROUNDABOUND.

Well Shane, it just so happens the next few weeks, you’re in luck!

Maverick since '99

Nah I won’t be back to CP until late August unless they build that bullet train I mentioned in another thread...

ROUNDABOUND.

Miss Keats was delicious! We got the pulled pork w/ mac and cheese on the all-day meal plan on Friday. We were there shortly after 11 so it was very fresh. The mac and cheese was fantastic! Even the corn muffin was fresh and warm.

I'm not sure why I didn't try it last year, but I finally tried the rotisserie chicken at Crystal Rock in CPS. I must say that based on the portion size and the taste that this will definitely be at least one of my meals when I go to CP this year and use my all season food plan. It may even be ordered with a side salad to be one of the healthier meals you can find with the food plan and with no extra charge. Of course I ruin it's healthiness by having the mac and cheese for the side. I guess I have really enjoyed the brisket sandwich so much that I never thought to try the chicken.

Quick question: If I get an all-day dining plan does that work at both Cedar Point & CP Shores? Or are they separate deals?

ROUNDABOUND.

Platinum works for both. Regular pass works only at Cedar Point.

^ umm, ok.

^^All-Day Dining Plan works at both parks.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Cpki310 was confusing the All-Day and the All-Season Plan (which is tied to Season Passes, not per day options)

oopsie

Thank you!

ROUNDABOUND.

Anyone else find they have more than one all season drink plan on their pass?

I was told a couple of weeks ago at a Freestyle stand at KI that I had 2 on my pass but didn’t really think much if it. Well at CPS yesterday they asked me if I wanted to use both. Then in the afternoon at a Freestyle the associate went out of her way to explain to me that I had two plans on my pass, son 1 had 3 plans on his and son 2 only had one but had to option to switch to the souvenir bottle for free. Was asked several times throughout the day if I wanted to use both plans. I actually tried it a few times and it scanned successfully and would just skip scanning one of my boy’s passes. Did try once to get 3 cups with son 1’s Pass but then was told there were only 2 plans on his.

I really did chuckle a couple times when told I had 2 plans and if I wanted to use both and then would proceede to ask if I wanted to buy a souvenir bottle. 😂 No thank you, I don’t have enough hands to hold two cups and a souvenir bottle.

Guess this is CF’s way to make sure I always feel Whole.

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

That happened to me last year and I discovered about half way through the season that I had three. Same thing- someone at KI asked if I wanted all three.
This year I kept the dining pass and dropped the drinks. I’ve determined that it probably wasn’t a smart idea- I’m sure I lost my mystery extras and I’m a loser anyway as I’ve only been to CP one regular operating day and haven’t darkened the door of KI yet. Ugh.

I have 4 drink plans, and finally yesterday I took advantage of it and didn't wait 15 minutes, and also got 2 drinks at once at one point.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service