Coastermania 2023

SpeedDemon, to each their own, but if you follow the story line and how it ties into frontiertown, it’s not stupid at all!!

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

SpeedDemon:

...use SteVe because Steel Vengeance is such a stupid name that I’d rather call it SteVe.

Then why not just type "SV" since it saves time?

Brandon

I understand the story line and tie ins. I still think it is a goofy name. Tbf I think pretty much all of the RMC renames on their conversions are pretty damn goofy too though.

Brandon - mostly because I think it’s funny to call a coaster Steve like it’s just some dude.

Last edited by SpeedDemon,

Ok, but Valravn is a better name than Steel Vengeance?

Whoa whoa whoa. I know that question wasn't directed at me, but...

I'm not someone who really cares about coaster names much, but sometimes something will stick out as particularly cool to me. Steel Vengeance is fine. But Valravn is an awesome name. So yeah, Valravn is much better than Steel Vengeance.

Hey now I never said that. Valravn and Rougarou are both goofy too lol. They haven’t come up with a good name since Gatekeeper and that one was a softball choice. (And I’m still upset they haven’t done a ride/coaster somewhere in the park called Key Master yet)

I think on the whole coaster names are generally cheesy and boring but CP seems especially bad at it

I call Valravn Valerie because Valravn is such a stupid name and Valerie is easier.

RCMAC:

Valerie is easier

Things that make you go hmmm

But do you ask her to call on you?

djDaemon & SpeedDemon, no offend to either of you, but don’t mess with Valravn. My partner works on that ride, and he really likes it.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

I’m glad they like it. Working crowd control was literally the worst position at that ride.

He seems like he enjoys it. Although he has told me some stories. But we’ll save those for another rainy day; (no pun intended) 😂

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service