Coastermania 2009

Does anyone know when Coastermania 2009 will be held? Will it be the first Friday in June? Just trying to setup vacation plans for next year so we can attend.

I am sure there will be an announcement soon.

I think the announcement is usually in January sometime. So in a few weeks we'll know.

Coaster H.Q: 2007-2012
@CoasterHQ

They have been pretty slow on any announcements this year.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The Off season has just started... do you think they have nothing to do for the next sixth months??? I'm sure an announcement will come when good and ready.

Yah last year was awesome except for that storm during the Jr Gemini rides but thank God it blew over n we got to ride more rides.

Psst, bet on the first Friday in June, the 5th its almost always then.

^A more incoherent sentence you could not have written.

-Yoda

Didn't know Yoda was an enthusiast . . .

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

Jay McKinney said:
The Off season has just started... do you think they have nothing to do for the next sixth months??? I'm sure an announcement will come when good and ready.

Come on Jay, leave the crabby old man stuff to me around here. :-D

Hey Exit....

Get down off the cross - Someone needs the wood! :-)

>:-O

What made you stop using Scuaboyz and get back on Jay?

I hope that something exciting will come for CP next year! But I am happy that Kings Island is getting the new coaster! No matter what I am happy it won't be like last year for me when I found out that I lost Geauga Lake forever and they were taking out my coasters and either moving them or scrapping them!

Life is like a rollercoaster! It is full of ups and downs

^^Just jealous you didn't think to say that first! :-)

Hi everyone. Details on this year's CoasterMania! have been released (well, sort-of).

Visit the CoasterMania site and you'll see what I mean. You now have the chance to vote on what your favorite ERT rides are. This will determine the final ERT line-up. There are some new additions to the event as well.

One of the big highlights is a special presentation with Magnum XL-200 designer, Ron Toomer.

We'll see you at this year's two-day event, June 5 & 6, 2009. You should be able to purchase tickets soon.

Director of Communications at Cedar Point

Magnum, Magnum, Magnum, and more Magnum. That would rock for ERT.

K THX Tony

ps: Thank you for Ron Toomer!

Last edited by bholcomb,

Also, I know it'll probably be added, but when do we have to have our DVD's in by to be considered?

I'll probably never understand the desire for ERT on a ride that almost always has ERT (effectively) during normal operating hours.

Brandon

Special rides.

I voted for Midway Carousel for non-coaster ERT.Mostly because I think I'd be the only one voting for it. :( If it wins you guys should do a ring grab.Dodgems might be fun too, if we got longer rides.

YeeHaw!

Maverick Rides: 4

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service