Cedar Point's 2022 Christmas Video

I did not make it to the park for Halloweekends - were Johnny Rocket and Chickie & Pete's closed the whole time? I don't remember seeing anything about that on this site.

If Chickie's & Pete's is closed permanently, that's interesting. That's a good-sized building that could be leveraged for a lot of things. And with a decent amount of food options not far from that area, I wouldn't mind seeing them get rid of the restaurant and put in the dark ride we all want. Wishful thinking 100%, just so we're clear. :)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

They may have still been open the 1st couple weekends, but they were definitely closed towards the end of the season. The permanent closure was a one off rumor, don't remember if I heard it here or somewhere else, but in no way confirmed.

Hudson:

Juice sipper/cotton candy building removed

Which building was this?

Brandon

Near the former Scrambler/Matterhorn area. Pretty sure I saw an image of this one already gone, but I can't find it now.

edit: found it, you'll have to squint: NorthCoastAerialImages

Last edited by Hudson,

Interesting. I'm more intrigued by what's happening in this area than I am by TTD 2.0.

Brandon

I am intrigued as well. I am sticking for now with a wild guess that the removal of the two flats, the restroom, the juice stand, and who knows what else from that area is to ease Park Service congestion in that area. I've felt that that area was a bit of a cluster mess and could use some orginization.

Or, to open the midway area for Corkscrew removal, re-imagination.

Check out camera one, there is all kinds of black pipe and concrete sewer castings. Re-doing that midway was certainly a major, costly project. Or, those black pipes are the new track for a mystery ride.

I thought the same thing - some major utility work going on around the boardwalk.

That's where the 500 foot spike is going for TTD 2.0... come on! LOL!!!!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service