Cedar Point to begin 2020 season with phased opening

That's odd I wonder if something about the pouches is to difficult with cleaning or something else is going on.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

The pouches slowed dispatch times horribly. And with social distancing on the trains, the lines would barely move. This is probably just to speed up the process with the new guidelines. And it probably would be difficult to clean them during normal operations. But then, are they going to clean the lockers?

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Hey you guys!!!! Look! It even has a ramp!

Credit to CP Rundown.

]

Last edited by DRE420,

That will save me from having to run to the bridge. That was the first thing I was going to do when I got to the park.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I didn't mean to kill the suspense for you Brian 🤣

TimChat2 said:

Entering Kings Island today was pretty simple. I was able to self-scan at parking booths. The temperature check was quick; they just pointed at a sign with the three health screening and asked if I would answer "yes" to any of the questions before taking my temperature with a handheld reader. Doing the health questionnaire in advance on the app didn't seem to make a difference. I went through security and scanned my season pass at the gate. I wasn't asked about my reservation at any point.

Cedar Point might be different since it doesn't appear to have the self-scan machines at the parking tolls yet so you might get asked about your reservations there.

Self scan is coming. The outlets are there just covered.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service