Cedar Point-7/2/04, Arguments, Cable Breaking, and All Out Fun!

Alright guys, yesterday I went to Cedar Point and it was insane. Firstly, I'm Kyle Fobe and 14, My cousin is Justin Vera and is 18, My aunt and uncle are Sue and Rick Cross both realtors and like to have fun. My uncle is very Mild Tempered and pretty smart. So anyway, the first thing we do is get inline for dragster, and we are 4 people away from riding it, when it breaks down because the cable is frayed. So it takes 10 HOURS to fix dragster. But while we are in line, my uncle and cousin start fighting. They are dropping F bombs left and right. My uncle was yelling at him for his language and Justin was like..yeah all I say is F F F F F. and My uncle tried to choke him but my cousin was like get ur F'in hands off me B'ch. So while they are fighting my aunt and I are sitting there with looks of embarassment all over our faces. I personally thought it was pretty funny but the wrong place to do it. So finally my uncle says he is leaving and so we split up. Once we have split up we go on every rollercoaster at Cedar Point. The longest wait was a 40 minute Millenium Force wait. All the rides were running perfect and it is getting towards the end of the day when we see TTD launch 2 trains, and we join the line. But a guy whoworks at CP comes out and is like "Even though you saw 2 trains launch we still can't guarantee Dragster opening. We do suggest u ride other rides at Cedar Point, etc. etc. So were like. If it doesn't open by 7:45 then we are gonna leave. I said a prayer at 7:40 and it opened around 7:43. The whole crowd was ecstatic, because the first train launched was a rollback. As it launched 300 people in the station were cheering and everything and it was like being at a major sporting event. So when the first train made it over, everyone was like "HELL YEAH!" "YAY!!!!" "ALRIGHT!!" Etc. So we finally boarded the black train. the second Car, front row. We are happy we get out onto the launch and we are going nuts. We all started chanting rollback rollback rollback! and finally we are launched. That is the biggest adrenaline rush of any launch I have ever been on. It is the funnest thing ever. It is insane! So we launch and sadly make it over. Then I have my hands up as we are going back down and I almost hit a handchopper support, but O well. So finally with my new mousepad, onride, and keychain in tow. We finally leave with another wonderful visit to Cedar Point in our memories. P.S. Magnum was running like No ones business. You were getting pulled over the lift hill in the back seat and Air like anything. IT was the most fun ride I was on. Millenium was also so much fun because these grown men in front of us were screaming and hollering and It was really funny. But my favorite ride of the day was TTD with an honorable mention going to WT because WT just scared the crap out of me. All in all it was fun and I really want to go back.Since yesterday, My cousin is now living with his real father before he ships off in a month for Air Force. He got into a scuffle with his mom dropping an F bomb like crazy. But back on yesterday, I can't imagine someone doing that. I mean I have the upmost respect for my parents but I would never say MF or F around them. Even though we get in a lot of fights. They are both blue collar individuals who work hard and get what they deserve. If I said F you to my dad he would throw me off of TTD. Sorry for updating you on the family situation but I figured this might interest some of you. I really don't know what to do cuz I am really close to my cousin.

Go Cubs! White Sox Suck!

LOL

Sounds like a more interesting day at CP than others.

I am also glad you got to ride dragster. On the 22nd when I was there it broke down while I was in line. That sucked big time.

"Coasters are life"-Userx

I remember waiting 10 hours to ride the Dragster....Luckily we were staying 3 more days.

If I am not mistaken, this sounds like your first time..right?

<3Mav

10 hours to ride Dragster? sorry dude but even with 3 days thats still nuts
If you read the whole thing, it says he didn't wait in line 10 hours. It took them 10 hours to fix it, but he went on other rides in the mean time.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I'm not sure if I could wait in a 10 hour line.

"Coasters are life"-Userx

I was refering to cedarpointlover waiting 10 hours in line but hey whatever you feel like doing
I won't wait in line more than 2hrs. But that's just me.

-Eagle-

Smoking Marijuana isn't a bad thing or even a good one, like everything else, its what you make of it.

uh...didn't wait inline ten hours...only waited to fix it...and....it was my second time on dragster....I waited in line for it for about 10 minutes

Go Cubs! White Sox Suck!

Kyle, I'm not sure about the rest of these people, but I knew what you meant. Anyone who thinks you waited in line for 10 hours, obviously didn't read your post all the way through.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Forget it obviously some people didn't read my second post so nevermind *** Edited 7/9/2004 2:59:45 PM UTC by MaskedCoasterFreak***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service