BooBuzz 2012 details posted

alright, you guys now have my permission to put up your pictures from boo buzz. ;)

argues just for clicks

I didn't take any pictures. But it was a great event and great nite to be at Cedar Point.

beans and weenies....come on..sad

I thought the fried chicken and potato salad were good.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Yeah, the dinner was rather disappointing. I Wish we would have "just said no" to the dinner and had the free ERT.

We rode Millennium for a little bit, then headed over to Dragster to be the first ones in line hoping for a roll back which didnt happen. They were testing Dragster early, when we checked in at 2pm they were already testing.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

I thought the dinner was great. Hotdogs were good and I absolutely loved the CP chicken. Add to that some great cookies and hot chocolate all for right under $13....gets a two thumbs up in my book. I was looking forward to that dinner the whole car trip and it absolutely delivered.

Thanks for putting this together!!

The oatmeal cookie I had was very good. Did anyone eat any of the decorative Pumpkin Cookie? Was it actually pumpkin flavored?

JW, I was the guy sitting behind you on that first train for Dragster.

I think we had a decent shot at a rollback if they had actually waited to fill all five open rows, instead of sending us out with only two rows filled.

The ERT for MF was excellent. Half-full trains for the first half hour, I was able to get 10 rides, in only about 30 minutes.

CP cookies are entirely beyond awesome. My two-year-old had no problem slamming two of the hot dogs.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I didn't even know my son liked hot dogs and he enjoyed them. I even made the comment to my wife while eating that Cedar Point's catering had really improved over the last few years.

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

It has generally improved. It's better than some of the restaurant locations, actually. If you've ever had the chance to do a special event (like the Luminosity VIP preview, Gatekeeper announcement, etc.), you would be even more impressed. The spread for Luminosity in particular was amazing, surpassing the legendary Italian Job media day at Kings Island. And you could tell which servers weren't generally used to pouring wine, not that I'm complaining. :)

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I was very impressed with the Luminosity catering. Was that done in house or was it brought in?

Are the frosted pumpkin cookies you were talking about the same ones that Midway Market has? Those things are amazing and they are pumpkin flavored.

Just another coaster junkie at Point Buzz

Jeff said:
CP cookies are entirely beyond awesome. My two-year-old had no problem slamming two of the hot dogs.

I agree about the cookies, not the hot dogs... though ranking hot dogs is kind of like ranking politicians, ie "Which one sucks less?"

Now the cookies that were served at Coastermania this year were altogether different than ones I've had in the past. They were individually wrapped, and sucked horribly.

Jason Hammond said:
I was very impressed with the Luminosity catering. Was that done in house or was it brought in?

In-house.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Walt said:

Jason Hammond said:

In-house.

Thats the kind of food they should serve in the park.

Yo Walt and jeff

Thanks for the pictures and videos guys! The stuff you got of eden musee is pretty freakin sweet if i may say. Very well done!

argues just for clicks

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service