BooBuzz 2012 details posted

Almost forgot to share this over here... these are the details for BooBuzz 2012. Really looking forward to the tour of the new haunt!

http://coasterbuzz.com/content/BooBuzz2012

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I have a question for anyone who has been to BooBuzz. Is the ticket you buy good for the whole evening, or is it just good for the event? My sister and I are thinking about coming, but we wanted a few more details before we decide to come.

It is good for the whole evening.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Thanks Chuck Wagon. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it.

Wish I could go!! I my last class ends at 3:50 though on Friday's :p

Who's heading to the PO!NT on friday for BooBuzz?

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

My sister and I are coming to BooBuzz on Friday. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

I'll be there during that time, but no BooBuzz for us. The meal doesn't excite me and it's during prime riding hours on Friday. I'll be marathoning Dragster till the lines start to build.

Sunday's weather looks particularly crappy, which is disappointing. Rain and high winds.

The radar can change in 4 days.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to work. Those of you who are attending, please be sure to post lots of videos and pictures when you return!

Last edited by Jacob Ryan Hartman,

2008 - Top Thrill Dragster Ride Host
Check out my Cedar Point videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/hartmanjake?feature=results_main

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I'll be there, but not for BooBuzz.

Let's Get Weird.

The system ejecting towards the northeast on Sunday will be pretty powerful. I would say strong winds and rain are likely and that isn't very likely to change.

Friday looks to be about perfect for this time of year. Should be a good day. :)

Brandon

Come on now, the weather for friday looks horrible! ;)

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Hope someone posts a video on here after the event! I won't be able to go :(

Looks like I'll finally be able to make it this year. Super excited!

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

If you're coming to the event and staying on-property, I just heard from the park that the shuttles begin running at 2, so you can pick them up to get the run around to the front gate after checking in.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Interesting, considering that check-in for resorts starts at 3PM.

But I've since learned that you can check in much earlier, at least at Camper Village. I was able to check in at 11AM once on a HW Friday. I'm shooting for 1PM tomorrow. It's nice to relax a bit before running around like a madman for 7 hours.

Well I got checked in today at 1pm and decided the MF ERT is worth the $12.xx by itself. I'm skipping the dinner and Eden musee tour. If anyone wants my dinner ticket for free, send me a pm and ill figure out a way to get it to you. Not sure if dinner is ticketed or if there is a lanyard, as I haven't checked in yet.

Update. As a platinum pass holder the ERT is free, you only need to pay if you plan to attend the meal (which I don't). So, free ERT for me. It opens in 10 minutes and there are only about 30 people in line so far. Should be good!!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service