August, 19-20, 2000 (long)

Aug, 19,

We left home about 12:30,arrived at SandCastle around 3:30, after we checked in, me and my cousin Shawn went down to the spa by the pool, when we left i noticed that my sandals got stolen!! i was so mad!, but it wasnt gonna ruin my weekend. We walked down the beach to the Soak City entrance, after we did most of the things there. We decided to go back, get dressed and head into the park, this was around 7:30. All I had on my mind was riding Magnum, while all Shawn had on his mind was getting some Dippin Dots. So,,we got some dippin dots and while eating we just sat and watched Woodstock Express. After inhaling our Dippin dots we went to ride Gemini, Shawn hasnt been on a Roller coaster since 1998, he loved Gemini and we decided to ride again. These two guys in line for the front seat asked us if we wanted to go infront of them so we did, but Shawn wanted to hurt me cuz he didnt want the front, but he liked it anyway. We got inline for it again but it broke down and we had to leave:( so we went and rode Mine Ride. After that we went to Gemini again and it broke down agian!! We got mad so we went on the camp bus and Woodstock Express:). around 11:45 the back of the park was empty so I went and rode Magnum by my self cuz Shawn didnt want to. Great ride! I had the ejector seat.

Aug 20,

Ill try to keep this quick!;)
We had breakfast at the Breakwater Cafe and we were the only ones in there! Then after getting on the shuttle to the marina gate, we sprinted towards MF. Shawn didnt want to ride it but i talked him in to it:). We waited 10 minutes!! and got middle seating. This was my first ride on MF and i was a lil nervous. But i gotta tell you I loved it!! The only bad part bout that was i never saw my on ride pic:( and i wanted that to.

After a great ride on MF we went towars Magnum, and waited 5 minutes! Sweet ride! Ok now ill keep this quick! We went and rode Gemini again, after that we did Mine Ride once again. Mean Streak was a walk on so we rode it twice in 10 minutes! I have never rode MeanStreak in my life, and i could really notice the braking on the hill! We got some lunch and headed towards Blue Streak. Great Ride! Then on to Tunpike Cars, then the antique ones. We got in line for WildCat which looked small but took forever! Shawn wasnt feeling good so he went back to the room and i rode Blue Streak Twice. The first time i had my lapbar about 3inches above me and on the hills, my whole body flew out of my seat!! so i walked back to the room and my mom,dad and shawn were both in there. I was worried i wouldnt get a final ride on my #1(Magnum) for the nite, but i did and it was grrreat!!!Im only mad cuz i didnt get a ride on the Dragon that is Iron but oh well. Now i cant wait till next year so i can go Full Force for the Second time!!

*** This post was edited by eric on 8/21/2000. *** *** This post was edited by eric on 8/21/2000. ***

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service