August 21+22

(Ratings are out of 10)

Trip- My family and I drove 10 hours to get to the hotel in sandusky! It was a easy trip, just take I-80 for 450 miles and your basicaly there!

Rating-8

Hotel- We stayed at the Holiday Inn which was not as good as it looked in the brochure! It seemed totaly backwards. The windows in the room gave us a veiw of the hallway and people walken by. the air conditioner took in air from the hallways making the hallways about 100 degrees! The holidome was nice with a great arcade and miniture golf. We could only use the indoor pool because the outdoor pool was an ice box. Over all the Hotel with small rooms and weird placements of them was a fun place to stay!

Rating = 6

Day 1
We arived at the park at 9:30 hopeing that we could get a crack at Millenium Force before the lines rack up. Turns out we waited 2 hours to get one ride. After that we headed over to Iron Dragon because my little brother was waiting to ride this ride for Quite some time. Then we were hungry so we went to frontier town to eat. Cedar Point realy does have the best fries around! We wanted a short line so we headed to Gemini! Wow a 25 minute wait when they were running 2 trains on each track! It was four already and we grabed a smoothie which wasnt that smooth and decided to come back to the park at six. When we arrived we headed to blue streak because that was the only one my dad would ride! We finished up the day with cedar creek mine ride which had a surprisingly 20 minute wait!

Day 2
This time with millenium force behind us we headed to Raptor. We were lucky we went on line right when they opened the queve! When they started running people on the trains it was only about 20 minutes before we were on! I Truly love this ride. It ranked as my number 2 coaster behind millenium force! Then we went to Magnum. The number one coaster in the world with a 10 minute wait? Wow we took advantage and went right on this ride. One word to describe this ride would be air time! Also we had a beautiful veiw of Lake Erie. We saw Gemini only running one train on one track so we went on white water landing. This ranked as my nunmber one log flume! The only part where you get wet was the water fall when you go in the cave! Then I went on
Wood stock Express with my little brother. When we got off this ride Gemini was running two trains on each track so My little brother and I went on it. It was his tallest, fastest, and most bumpiest ride he ever rode. He loved it! Mean Streak was a little to tall for him even though he met the height requirements, so I went on with my older brother. It was a fun ride. I dont know why people complain about the trim brakes. You still get air time on this coaster along with a fun long ride! We took a rest and ate at macaronies. Man this was one of my favorite resterants ever! After that I rode Disaster Transport which was a great ride with a short line! ITs realy more fun in the dark and all the theming was working! I took a trip on space spiral and then went on the beach for a little bit. My final ride of the trip was Mantis. The one and a half hour wait was worth it. I could not beleive that there was so much air time on this ride. It was almost like a floorless coaster to me! After a Fun day at the point we headed back to the hotel. I was sad to leave but maybe, some day in the future I will get the chance to go again!

Millenium Force:
Wait- 2 hours
Seat- 3rd car - 2nd row
Fun Factor- 10
Thrill Factor- 10

Magnum:
Wait- 15 minutes
Seat- 2nd car - front row
Fun Factor- 10
Thrill Factor- 9

Raptor:
Wait- 20 minutes
Seat- 2nd row
Fun Factor- 10
Thrill Factor- 10

Gemini:
Wait 20/10 minutes
Seat- Back/Front
Fun Factor- 7/7
Thrill Factor- 7/6

Mean Streak:
Wait- 20 minutes
Seat- Front
Fun Factor - 7
Thrill Factor 8

Mantis:
Wait- 1 1/2 hours
Seat- Last row
Fun Factor- 7
Thrill Factor- 8

Disaster Transport:
Wait- 15 minutes
Seat- Last row
Fun Factor- 7
Thrill Factor- 6

Woodstock Express:
Wait- 5 minutes
Seat- 2nd car - Front row
Fun Factor- 5
Thrill Factor- 2

Iron Dragon:
Wait- 20 minutes
Seat- Last car- 2nd row
Fun Factor- 7
Thrill Factor- 6

Cedar Creek Mine Ride:
Wait- 20 minutes
Seat- Front Row
Fun Factor- 7
Thrill Factor- 5

Blue Streak:
Wait- 15 min
Seat- Back
Fun Factor- 7
Thrill Factor- 5

Park:
I finaly know why this is the best park in the world! The workers are freindly, The Food Is great, The Rides are fantastic, and It is on beautiful Lake Erie. Over all it was a fun trip. I cant wait to visit again but this time , maybe I`ll take a plane.
Man... I should have stayed till the 25th like I should have but my grandfather was in the hospital so I had to leave early :(

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service