Anyone have a 2013 Halloweekend SATURDAY Trip Report?

Saw one trip report here on the forums, but it didn't go into much detail about the wait times for rides.

I'm driving up from Atlanta with my wife this weekend and we'll be hitting the park on Friday and Saturday (staying at Castaway Bay).

We did the same thing last year, and although it rained both days, we hit all the best rides multiple times on both days... though on Saturday we (thankfully) had the help of FL, without which we would've been screwed due to the rain delays.

Long story short... I'm wondering what the lines for rides (We don't care too much about the haunts) were like the past couple Saturdays - with and without FL.

From what I have gathered, it seems that the only longer waits with FL would be on MF, TTD and Maverick. Anyone waiting more than 15-20 minutes for those rides with FL?

My Saturday strategy is to hit GK and TTD during ERT, and then relax and have fun using FL on everything else the rest of the day.

I'm psyched the weather looks great this weekend, but I know it's going to bring out the insane crowds.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Fave Rides: Steel Vengeance, Maverick, Millennium Force, Raptor, Power Tower

I have some wait times in this trip report: http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/30095.aspx

No matter what, just be sure to have fun. The season is quickly coming to a close, so just make the most of your day despite the crowds.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

thats a really bad strategy, TTD isn't even open during ert.
Maverick has the worst FL during busy times. GK FL are about
15 minutes regardless of when you hit it. I would do MF then
maverick during ert.
Also GK and raptor will be a walk on after 9:00pm on friday. TTD lines are really short after 10:30PM

Thanks, Novak72... I must've missed that about ERT, but you're right.

We're not doing FL+, but I'd imagine we can get enough late night rides on TTD and GK without the big wait times.

That's the big reason I love staying at their hotel... You can close the place down without passing out at he wheel on the long ride home!

Fave Rides: Steel Vengeance, Maverick, Millennium Force, Raptor, Power Tower

I have two I posted on KIC, I'll see about posting it here.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service