All Season Fast Lane for $849

I think the price is good for the value honestly. I would specifically use it for SV alone. It’s not something I’ll be doing for this season, but this has been a recommendation from a lot of pass holders for a while now. It really does pay for itself in a short amount of time for those who know they can make it to the park a lot this year.

Was convinced for a second this was a joke

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

Is the limit of 500 sold really true? Where did you get this information?

It certainly looks like there are limited quantities has I got an email that said so.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

It’s 5:00 somewhere....

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I'm honestly debating if this would be worth it for me. On one hand, I'll be getting a job hopefully for the summer, and I could work to pay for this thing myself. On the other hand, I'm putting most of my paycheck into a savings account for college and a sunfish. Also the fact I could be working limits how many times I can go to the park. So whether or not it would be worth it would depend if I could actually pay for it and then go to the park.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

I’d get it if I was a young single professional.

The kicker is I’d have to purchase it for my family of 5, that’s when I get priced out of the option. I can take my family on a three day cruise here in Florida for around $1250. Again, the value is in the eye of the beholder. I splurged for the quick queue at Halloween Horror Nights, and don’t recommend that event without it!

It is priced appropriately. To any of you that get it- I envy you 😂

Last edited by Tilt-a-Whirl,

As much as I believe that you can have a productive day at the park without FL, I think this is worth it to those who have limited time at the parks every day and can't dedicate an entire day to the park very often. This is why I'm considering getting it. I'm interning at the park this summer and I could load on All-Season Fast Lane to my pre-paid Platinum Pass. That way, if I only have a couple hours to visit the park every day after work, I have more freedom to ride multiple rides a day at whatever I want rather than get 1 ride on SV after waiting in a 2-hour line. In that case, it would probably be worth it, but I wouldn't recommend to pass-holders who can dedicate entire days at the park at a time and work around crowd flow throughout the day, like I did last year.

If you are working at the park this summer and will be there virtually every evening, I can't imagine spending the money on the Fastlane. There will be enough nights, especially in the first half of the season, where other than Steel Vengeance and Maverick, the place will likely be filled with walk ons.

I know personally, after most shifts I have absolutely zero desire to go back into the park. I just wanna go home, eat and rest up for the next day.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

While I know that the population here is not a good representation of the general public, in this case I hope it is. Less buyers in front of me. It's worth it's weight in gold. My concern is that it's priced too cheap.

Part of me thinks of the dream of all season fast lane, being able to walk on or wait 5-10 minutes for Maverick, TTD, Valravn most days I go (weekdays). Waiting at most usually 30 minutes for SV and certainly should be able to marathon it certain days. And it would allow to not have long waits on weekends if I so go.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

Yes. We had an internal doc before it came out.

Skyhawk06 said:

On one hand, I'll be getting a job hopefully for the summer, and I could work to pay for this thing myself. On the other hand, I'm putting most of my paycheck into a savings account for college and a sunfish.

I'd pick the other hand and save as much as you can.

I say to my friends. Don't waste your money. During 2017 the lines of every BIG Roller Coaster were all walk ons. People wasted their money. The Maverick was 5m. The Longest was the M. Force which was 15m. I guess this year and next year might be the time to get one, because the Park will be BUSY as HECK!!!!

Would *I* have to stand in line each visit to get a new FLP wristband?
How humiliating.

Just like smoking, this is a CHOICE for those that desire it. Doesn’t make a difference to me either way.

1974: Catering Slave for Interstate United
1975-77: Catering Manager for Cedar Point

Cartwright said:

If you are working at the park this summer and will be there virtually every evening, I can't imagine spending the money on the Fastlane. There will be enough nights, especially in the first half of the season, where other than Steel Vengeance and Maverick, the place will likely be filled with walk ons.

At the beginning of the season and the end of the season, the staffing is lower than during mid-season. Therefore, the employees would have longer / more hours (a few more open to close, otherwise known as an OC). So it would be ideal to get these walk ons at the beginning or the end of the season. However, it reality, it may not be possible for the employee.

Just boarded my flight from Florida heading home....
During boarding, which they do by; special needs, active duty military, parents with children that need help controlling their kids, first class, Comfort class, main 1, main 2, main 3.
I was thinking about the level of butt-hurtiness that some here must feel during normal everyday activities.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service