9/21 Trip... Gov. Strickland ate cotton candy on the midway!!

.... And I got a pic!! What an awesome time at the point today!! Except the part where my 3 yr old almost died on the skyride...LOL. Totally nothing that CP had done...she took off running from the car right when we got back into the station... and right in the path of the incoming cars.... I was able to grab her just in the nick of time... talk about heart attack...

And then there was the awesome part of the day, where we ran into Mr. Kinzel, Mr. Hildebrandt, and Gov. Strickland on the midway, and stood next to them to watch the parade. The little one would not take her pic with any of them....I tried... but it's cool...cuz I got my pic of Gov. Strickland eating cotton candy on the midway...

Park was not that busy, most everything was either walk on or short lines... beautiful weather... Good times! Ride On!

ok your kid almost gets hit by a skyride cabin and you talk about the gov and cotton candy?.........

Well, Obama's not getting my precious Ohio vote until he rides Millennium Force!!

Seriously, B., this is a state you need!!! Why you can't make a CP stop like Strickland can is beyond my wall?!

His gigantic jet is too big to land at the Sandusky airport.

It doesn't surprise me he was found eating cotton candy.... he doesn't do anything else.

Cedar Point Lifer
Employee 2006-2009

^Now that's hilarious!

So enquiring minds want to know, did he have to the $6 (or whatever it costs) to get cotton candy or did he get it fo' free?

^^I thought it was $0.25 cents?! ;)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service