9/16-9/18 Agony!!

Best trip report ever.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Based on the title of his thread I'm going to guess that he abides by the old saying that "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".
*** Edited 10/7/2005 11:30:23 AM UTC by Phil Bernard***

Broken, Fixed, Given up, Thrown Away "nine inch nails"

Must have been a pretty bad trip then... I've had a couple of those. ;)

Brandon

Well...there was a trip report there but someone must have deleted it. I wish I would have saved it so I could repost it. It was kinda long so here is the short of it:

Took 13 year old nephew and 9 year old niece. That was the agony part (too much fighting, pouting, and lying). Because the 9 year old just got tall enough to be able to ride most of the rides (she is 49"), we had to split up with husband taking 13 year old so they could have fun on the good rides while I spent the day gradually getting the 9 year old used to the rides. (Its going to be awhile---if ever). But her favorites were Iron Dragon and Mine Ride. She also liked the Wild Cat. She started crying on Gemini...she isn't used to the air time feel yet. She got a little scared on Blue Streak.

We ate at TGI Fridays in the Hotel Breakers. We really liked the view, the menu and the wait staff. We would definitely go back to that place again!

No one deleted it. It was blank from the start, like the new one you just posted.

If someone deletes the first post in a thread, the entire thread disappears. If someone edits a post, it is noted with the person and time.

*** Edited 10/11/2005 4:50:28 PM UTC by Walt***

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Figured out what is wrong with my Trip Reports. I was creating them in MS Word and copying and pasting the text into the forum. Can't do that. So far what seems to work is copying and pasting from a text (*.txt) file.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service