9/12 14 rides in 4 hours.

I'm not going to write a whole review, but today was ridiculously amazing for lines. So here is the short short version.

10:30 arrival to Millennium
10:58 walk of Millennium for the third time
11:16 arrive at Maverick
11:32 walk off 2nd maverick ride
11:39 arrive at Dragster
11:50 walk off 1st and only ride on Dragster

*smoke break*

Go to car and drop off hoody and get quick bite to eat.

12:30 Magnum
1:00 Raptor
1:15 Blue Streak
1:30 Wildcat
1:40 Iron Dragon
2:00 Power Tower
2:15 Millennium Force
2:40 Gemini

Done.

Last edited by PrawoJazdy,

It was a great day to ride. Rode 23 rides in 6 hours. Didn't make either ERT. Even watched some of the triathalon athletes finishing up over by Chaos. That was quite impressive.

This makes me insanely jealous. We were supposed to go Sunday, but things came up.

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

Yesterday was an amazing day at the park. I had a ton of fun minus the sunburn. Cloudy, yeah right? :)

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

I'm going next Sunday, I hope it will be pretty slow too. Knowing my luck it probably won't though.

Just another coaster junkie at Point Buzz

We went to both ert sessions on Sunday. All in all, we got 6 rides on MF, one on Maverick, a ride on MaXair for gp, then 7 rides on TDD during the night ert. Big thanks to CP for this Sunday. Lines were so short on MF, they were letting people get back on through the transfer gate off the exit platform. After 4 laps on TDD, they started letting everyone go directly from the exit platform back up to the load platform without having to walk around. Made ert enjoyable, as neither of these rides are very ert friendly ifyou aren't a sprinter.

Got 19 TTD rides,combined from end of public day and the incredible 'lack of riders' TTD ERT.

Even with the short notice on the passholder day, I was still amazed at how few people were there for TTD. At least they let us go from unload to load direct towards the end. TTD and MF are not the most ERT friendly rides when it comes to getting from unload to load.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service