8/4/14 Evening Trip

Took my son to the park for the evening, with the sole purpose of seeing Luminosity before it's over for the summer. We arrived around 6 and the park was pretty crowded. We only rode a few rides, as our primary goal was the show. We also took a nice long walk on the beach and took the Magnum Path to see more of the grounds that we don't usually get to see. Luminosity did not disappoint! My son loved the acrobatic parts that they did in the air, but my favorite part was the video that played in the background. There were so many history clips and I actually cried during the show, it was so sentimental and really made me remember how much I love CP and the memories it provides!

It'snice to know I'm not the only one who teared up a bit for that part. It sure was crowded. We walked the path too because so many lines were just so long. We had a great night until we returned to the car to eat before we left and found someone had dumped a cup of Coke into the car window. At least it was the passenger side so I didn't have to sit in it. I'm glad I've got vinyl seats, guess I can't leave my windows cracked anymore.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service