8/10-8/12 visit

This was our 4th stay @ Hotel Breakers. We, (my daughter & I), won't stay anywhere else. This brought us to our 12 days of visit so far. While we only live 1 1/2 hours away, it's a special perk when we stay & worth it IMO! Highlights of trip were plenty!!! The weather kept most lines short & sweet. Our room kept us cool, as well as relaxing on beach! Not TOO much $$ was spent on adult beverages or snacks lol! Our most concerning moment was in line for TTD on 8/11 around 7pm. Line was SHORT, @ end of ramp.We thought that was awesome. A train launched & never got past the maintenance shed, It wasn't a roll back, it just didn't make the crest up-wards, and appeared to stop. Hopefully, those riders didn't get hurt with a sudden stop. It ran later in evening, time unknown. It's got to be a technical nightmare, but still great when the chance arrives! We also saw the Lusty Lils Revue(this year for first time)-AWESOME!!! Those artists deserve 100% rock star status IMO. Same kudos goes to Luminosity performers! Again, another first time EVER intended activity and loved it! Usually, we're on a standard pattern through park. This visit, we mixed it up successfully! I feel we did more ridding than FAST LANE (*not Fast Pass as it doesn't exist @ CP...) customers did. The 100% highlight was Valravn 8/11 @ 9pm...short line, got to platform within 3o min. This would be our 3rd ride(of season), and final attempt to ask for front row. Asking please got us just that!! We're mighty thankful as it was spectacular! Afterwards was a quick ride on MF & we called a night after dinner @ TGIF...should be TGICP IMO...(Thank Goodness It''s CP)

Keep passing the fun along!

What a great review!

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

And an awesome trip report, Janeen.

I can also add, it was it was first venture into Soak City on 8/10! We never got past Lazy River lol. All areas we passed were clean & organized. The only downfall was signage. We'd never even passed, or came close to, the 'back'. I was lucky enough to hear a Breakers guest give some answers. Next time, we know where to go despite crazy layout.

Last edited by Janeen Harris,

Keep passing the fun along!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service