7/17/13

Yesterday, I went to the park. I arrived late since someone I went with had to work, but I just invested in a season pass, so nothing to complain about there, just happy I got a use out of my pass. I arrived there about 4PM.

So first we headed to Raptor. Short wait, got on in about 15 minutes.

Then we headed for Gatekeeper. I think someone threw up on it because we saw a ride operator go up with a bucket and rags. They had to stop the ride for about 5 minutes. In total, there was about a 20 minute wait for that.

Then I headed to Coca-Cola Freestyle after Gatekeeper. I bought a souvenir cup there, but the people I was with wanted to refill there, but they said it cost $2 to refill there due to the different flavors. That's a little disappointing, since that's my favorite drink stand in the park.

Next we headed to Wicked Twister, and I did the "Walk of Shame" there. The harness wouldn't lock. That's weird because I fit in it about a month ago. Last time I sat near the back, so maybe those harnesses are less restrictive. May also be due to too much in my pockets.

Then we headed for Magnum. While waiting, it went down and we left the line. Next we got on Mean Streak. Short wait, walked right on. Great ride.

Then we headed for Skyhawk, but the line was going too slow so we left. We then headed for Millennium, but was over an hour and a half wait.

So we checked out Maverick, decided to wait for it. While waiting for it, we heard a loud boom. After we got off the ride, we checked Skyhawk again. We then thought that's what the boom came from since it was down. After reading posts here, people said the cable snapped. Had we waited for Skyhawk, we could've been on the ride when it happened.

We tried Magnum again and it was running this time. Short wait, great ride.

Then we checked out Millennium again, still a long line. We decided to wrap up the night with MaXair. Got on, good ride.

When we got off MaXair, we watched Luminosity. Great performance, the performers did a great job and the fireworks and flares added a great touch to the show.

The people I was with are Platinum passholders and last night was a Top Thrill Dragster ride night. After they saw there were still alot of people in line from before closing, we decided to go home.

Overall, it was a short day, but I think we got alot accomplished. Was disappointed that we didn't go on Millenium, but I got Maverick so I'm happy. I'm heading back on the 29th.

Im going there on the 28th damn i won't be able to meet u

Why aren't all of the webcams live???

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service