7/11/14 visit

This marked our 8th visit this season. I chose this date for MF night ERT. As a added bonus, the 12am closing and beach party added to the fun! We started our usual routine heading to MF for early entry. The second MF ride was delayed for 15 min. due to a mechanical issue, but no big deal. Arrived just after 10am to ride Maverick, very short wait. We decided to ride the front seat-well worth the wait! After that, we decided to take few spins on the Magnun-always a fun ride! After snacking, I convinced my daughter we could ride TTD for the second time ever. After heading that way, we noticed the infamous 'ride currently closed sign'. At that moment, 2 test trains ran, and line opened back up.Literally on and riding in 15 minuets. We were so thrilled, got in line and rode again! Very quick line again! Perfect timing and good luck! We caught the 3pm Lusty Lil's show- very funny and good! After that, we headed to the front to do Wind Seeker & GateKeeper....all still walk ons, like everything else.Our 3rd TTD ride was delayed, after we boarded. On the incoming train had a bird hit a rider during the ride. What a mess! He was ok, bird-not so much. Thankfully the bird hit his shoulder and not his eye(s). After wandering around and enjoying some other attractions, we had dinner @ Fridays, then headed to the beach party. Very good set-up, but the wood they used to burn stunk. Fireworks were good, not too long though. After enjoying 2 more MF rides, our day was done @12:15 am. Most rides were walk-on. The parking lot was full, but crowds & lines were short-not sure where all the people went!

Keep passing the fun along!

Thanks for the report! I too have noticed several times this year that even though the lot seems full the wait times just don't add up to what I'd expect.

That's great you were able to ride TTD at a time like that with minimal waiting!

It's the luck of the draw I suppose! Regardless, there is so much to enjoy! We had a long day, but my feet felt so good in that cool, soft sand!

How long were the lines for the night ert on mf

^The MF night ERT waits were about 20 minuets. There were many plat. pass holders there. But that beats the potential afternoon wait of 1 hour or more.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service