5th Cedar Point Trip 8/19/00

We got to the park at about 3:00 and the parking lot was full to capasity. We got a parking spot way in the back and made our long way up to the park enterance.

We got to the enterance and got through the season pass line.

The Raptor line was an hour and 30 mins. we decided to go on later. On to the Millennium Force line...
3 hours with the tickets and all the people without tickets since TTR was just ending. The line to ride without a ticket went from Millennium Force to Thunder Canyon enterance. There was no way we where going to wait that long.

At that time it was about 3:30 and we decided that no matter what ride we go on there will be a line so we went over to the Gemmini Midway. We went on Gemmini which was a 30 minute wait.
The red train was getting stuck on the hill alot when we where in line which made the wait longer. When we got to the station they had gotten the red train working so we got on that side and where the first train out.

Magnum wait=1 hour
I have never waited this long before for Magnum.
Instead of the regular enterance they had the enterance that was after the bathroom open. We got on second seat from the front and I put my lap bar down so it was about 2 inches off my lap.
I got airtime on every hill and it showed in my picture.

We made our way back to the front of the park to check out the line for Raptor.

Raptor wait= 1 hour and 30 minutes
We got in the line for Raptor which was out of the regular line out of the line outside the enterance and stopping at the enterance of the Midway Market. After the hour and a half of waiting we got to the station, waited another 15 minutes to get the front and we where ready for our flight.
Raptor seemed to be going a lot faster than normal and you where getting alot more airtime on the barrel roll.

After that we had dinner at Coasters the time was abot 8:00.

Now we went back over to Millennium Force to see the line.

Millennium Force wait= 2hours and 30 minutes
This is by far the longest time I have ever had to wait for Millennium Force. About half way the laser show started and it is really neat watching it backwards. when tha laser showed ended we still had about 45 minutes left to wait.

Millennium Force train= Red
Seat=3rd from front
Time=11:30 P.M.
Ride=Great as usuall

We got to the station at 11:30 and got in our seats the seat belt people checked the belt and the light went out in the station and we where off up the hill!
When you go up the hill at night you can see a bright ray of white light comming from the top of the hill, it is really kinda freaky but also awsome. Then we where at the top and going down. Going down I saw a car at the bottom of the hill on the perimiter road and at the bottom of the hill there was a flash of light which ment they where taking a picture it put a really good twist on the ride with the extra light.

After that I dont remember anything until the bunny hop by the station, which I got huge airtime on, and the ride was over and everyone was screaming and clamming in the station.
then we made our way to the car and back home.

Cedar Point Trip= Great once again

Nick G.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service