5/19 Crowded but a great day!

Just got back from a wonderful sunny day at Cedar Point! The weather couldn't have been better and the park was a lot more crowded than I expected. My husband assumed senior cut day, proms, science students etc. We did get on a lot of rides though as we have a 7 year old and don’t do a ton of coasters yet. We only waited about 10 minutes for Pipe Scream and loved it, it was a pretty long ride!

The park operators were still a little rusty with ride function but were very friendly and seemed excited to be there. We saw a few guests that really annoyed us but the operators tried to handle the situations. Examples… we were on the Woodstock Express and this father was forcing his very young child on the ride. The poor boy was crying and didn't want to go on and luckily the Operator kicked them off. Secondly, we had some crazy people on Ocean Motion who were very disrespectful and kept swearing to a group of people across the other side of the boat. The operator announced that it is a family park and to stop the foul language. Of course, we didn't let this ruin our day but it’s just annoying to see behavior like that. All in all, it was a fabulous day and I’m so glad we went!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service