400 Feet..NO WAY

This message is for Scottie Rock. See how easy it is to post a reply to a message in the thread that it was started it? I agree with your statement but don't start a new thread on it.

And yes I realize that I'm being hypocritical by posting a reply in this thread, just didn't want to 'feed the trolls' as many have said.

Peace I'm Out
*** This post was edited by Andy 12/7/2002 3:51:01 AM ***

I have been sitting watching the boards for a long time, and now is the time for me to weigh in with my opinion.

When looking at the parkcams I believe that the yellow tower is way over 300ft and the track will rotate inward for an upsidedown tophat. The tower is about to be topped off but official track height is unknown. I belive we will see trackage rise about 100 to 150 ft above the top of the tower because t he twists are too close to the top of the tower for the track to be topped off at the same level as the tower, the transitions through the twists would be too quick and too fast.

So, for these reasons I say thay the 400+ft Dragster could be a possibility. Remember the packing slip that was found Dragster-452 T. It could have significant meaning after all

do u have the link on that packaging slip cause i think id like to see it for myself please post it thanks
*** This post was edited by Lil Aaron 12/7/2002 7:22:29 AM ***
Well, to give insight on this:I was up at the marina across the bay from Cedar Point about three weeks ago, and from that view the tower looked to be the same height as MF. So, with the tower being 3/4 the other way on the penninsula, there's no question that it's over 320ft., bare minimum.

------------------
"Too weird to live, too rare to die."

Why are we arguing about this?

------------------
Virtual Midway
http://www.virtualmidway.com

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service