$2.75 Pepsi in the Vending Machines?

Who wanted to carry those things around all day anyway. I didnt buy one
Data point:

The only park I've been in this season where I've bought a bottle of drink was Lake Winnepesaukah. There, I bought two bottles of Coke for $1.50 each.

So at $1.50, Lake Winnie has managed to extract $3 from me for Coke on a single visit.

In four visits each to Cedar Point and Kings Island, neither park has managed to get me to buy a $2.50 bottle of pop.

You tell me who has come out ahead here.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

But you are just one person. There are plenty of people who may not be as cheap that are willing to pay that much for soda.

Go Ravens and Lakers, don't worry, we'll bounce back.

X at SFMM is frickin awesome, it's a must ride for all coaster fans.

Miami Heat: Now Diesel Powered!

I didn't even buy it when it was $2. So they didn't lose a customer with me. They could make it $5 for all I care. I'm not going to buy it anyway.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I know this is bad but what I just do is I buy a some Botteled water, and then I just take into Coasters and refill it with any pop I want. :-)
I have a cheaper solution, spend $1.25 at a Kum&Go for a Mountain Dew then sneak it in:)
In 2001 the season started with $3 a bottle, and the complaints at guest services at least were numerous. The price was lowered to $2.75 a month or so later. As for the $2.50 price, I really don't know.

Rides 2001
Guest Services 2002
www.veronicaspreciousgifts.com

I know that I will never spend $2.75 for a pop or water while in line for a ride, its just way too much. All day long I will just drink water, but I will be craving a Pepsi; so I'll go to one of the sit down places such as Macaroni's or Johnny Rockets and just order a Pepsi and sit and drink it down for 20 minutes. It really saves the money and I get a whole bunch. I even ask for a "to go" cup and I take it along for the next ride.

I really miss the TTD Souvenir Cup though. It used to be so great just going and fulling it up all day long. My friends would go as a group and all drink from it. The only downfall was when I wanted to go on rides such as the WT or Corkscrew, etc, because it wasn't allowed on those. But when that occured, there were so many sold last year, a person could simply hide it in a bush. I even saw some just out on top of trash bins. But I can understand why CP didn't bring them back. In many cases, and I know for myself especially, they lost a good amount of money.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service