2015 Hotel Breakers reservation

I don't think Cedar Point believes in free breakfast... I know Breakers Express offers packages that include either a breakfast buffet or breakfast at Dairy Queen. I'm not sure if there is something similar with Sandcastle Suites & Breakwater Cafe, though.

ROUNDABOUND.

I think breakfast is included with select rooms at Sandcastle. I remember seeing a email about it. The rates there are also higher than Hotel Breakers. So I don't see HB offering a free breakfast.

Keep passing the fun along!

The "free" breakfast was not free. The room actually cost $50 more.

2016 Visits: 57
2017- Guest Services Ambassador Intern
2018- Hotel Breakers Front Office Supervisor
2019- Hotel Breakers Front Office & Housekeeping Supervisor

Resort hotels never have free breakfast. You're going to pay for it one way or another.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Well. I suppose that now you're going to tell me the free soda pop at Holiday World isn't really free either....

It's not really free... It's unlimited soda included with admission. That's how the economics of it work - it can't be free unless it comes out of nowhere. :P

I know. I was just having a little fun.

We are making our reservations today for our annual trip in May 2015. I still haven't seen the fast lane pass deal anywhere but here. I'll make our reservation for the 6 adults in our group and see what happens. I'll have to start a countdown till our family trip!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service