2015 Hotel Breakers reservation

I'm looking into a mid May 2015 visit, for 2 people. The room that suits my needs is with 2 queen beds. I only need one bed, but understand the 'smaller 'rooms might not be ready yet, and pricing hasn't been determined. That's OK. I noticed quite a price change when using a promo code for PASS(139$), versus the PAYMENT promo code(214$)..$75.00 difference is quite steep for a 4 time payment plan IMO. Has anybody else had issues? Or noticed odd discrepancies? Yes-I'll be calling tomorrow.

Keep passing the fun along!

I read that a couple times, but still don't know the problem you're trying to solve.

You need a room, (relatively) cheap, so use the PASS code and get yourself some fast lane passes free, done.

Clearly, that's been decided, by myself and probably many others. I wasn't trying to solve a 'problem', as you put it-thanks for reading it several times though..lol(joking manner) I was simply asking if anybody else has had issues(or concerns) with 2015 reservations/ pricing.

If you're not trying to solve a problem, why would you be calling them tomorrow?

Because I can, and choose to. It's a simple post, looking to start a new topic on different opinions/ thoughts. If that doesn't suit your interest, so be it.

It wasn't a simple post :)

I don't know if any smaller rooms will be available next year with the renovations and the Bon Air section no longer being available.

I found my notebook- last year in mid May 2 queen beds in the East or Tower sections were $209 a night regular price, and $129 a night with the codes PASS or RETURN. I didn't look into the payment option since we were booking in March, we didn't want to book too early and have to change our reservations and lose the $50 fee.

The system is probably only letting you enter one code at the time. Chat with them and see if you can do both. It won't hurt to see. Good Luck and have fun planning!

At least when I stayed in July 2014, I couldn't reserve a room using the pass discount and payment plan both at the same time. I called and was told it was a glitch in the system, but that it could be done manually when reserving via phone. So, that might be worth a shot.

Cedar Fair Parks Visited: Cedar Point, Kings Island, Michigan's Adventure, Wildwater Kingdom, Dorney Park, Kings Dominion.

I used the code RETURN last year and was able to use the payment plan when making my reservation by phone. They actually offered the payment plan before I asked for it. As my 5yo son would say, it was easy peasy lemon squeezy.

ROUNDABOUND.

Since the free fast lane passes with a Breakers stay were brought up does anyone have a link to that information? I know I either read it here, or received an e-mail about it but cannot find it.

There's no code or anything for the deal, just book and you will get it. Of course, using the RETURN promo code is always helpful, if it's still active...

-----------
Booking your reservation early will ensure best availability and the lowest prices. Plus, place your reservation before November 1, 2014 and receive an additional free bonus* for the 2015 season:

• Arrive between 5/8/15 and 5/21/15 and each registered guest will receive a Fast Lane Plus pass valid for one day during your stay OR
• Arrive between 5/22/15 and 9/7/15 and each registered guest will receive two front-of-the-line passes** valid during your stay.
-----------

Of course, it doesn't hurt to look at your booking receipt to make sure it has the following on it...

-----------
If arrival date is between Friday, May 8, 2015 and Thursday, May 21, 2015 each registered guest will receive one Fast Lane Plus pass valid for one day during current stay.

*Special offer is subject to change if dates of stay are changed. Fast Lane Plus and front-of-the-line passes are date specific to associated reservation.
-----------

Scottyf is correct with that info. Per hotel reservations, multiple (most)promo codes can be used over the phone. The very nice lady on the phone answered all of my questions and explained the computer glitches. A room, 2 queen beds is $139 with the plat. pass discount, and it can be on the payment plan. Plus the bonus stated on previous post=Good deal!

Thanks for sharing the Fast Pass/ Line Skippies info- I didn't see that online and don't think I've received any emails from CP lately. Now to think more seriously about next years plans...

It's a great way to 'try' Fast Lane Plus. Those have never made it into our budget. So we're very happy to try 'that' , even if just once!

Scotty - Thanks for posting that information, I knew I read that somewhere but had no idea where.

I don't understand the pass promo code?

PASS is the promo code for season passholders
RETURN is the code for people who have stayed there in the past
Another code used this past year was
MCD for the Macdonalds discount
and there were a handful of others...like once upon a time AAA used to be one, if you have a AAA membership, but I don't know if that worked recently or not.

As to hotelroom prices: Cedar Point uses a Prices-Rise-As-Rooms-Sell-Out system, and with the free fast lane pass promotional, I wouldn't be surprised that all the cheapest rooms are already sold out, they only have a handful of them anyway...

I noticed that when I booked my Mid-May stay a few weeks ago, I was able to use my code PASS and get a room in the Tower section for 129.00....that same date/room when I checked today is up to 229.00 with the PASS code...clearly they've already raised prices as rooms have started to fill up...

Also, there is a different selection of rooms available if you do not use a promo code.

2016 Visits: 57
2017- Guest Services Ambassador Intern
2018- Hotel Breakers Front Office Supervisor
2019- Hotel Breakers Front Office & Housekeeping Supervisor

The free Fast Lane Plus passes are a nice touch. Granted, they'd be even better if you could save them for later in the season (when they might be a lot more useful) but they'll still come in handy at times.

I have two questions regarding Cedar Point's hotel bookings if someone could please answer them.

1) I hear that a stay at Sandcastle Suites gives you free breakfast at Breakwater café. Is this true?

2) Does Hotel Breakers (for 2015, or currently) offer any type of free breakfast like SS?

I'm thinking about booking a stay at HB but if SS is the only hotel that has the free breakfast (if this is even true), I'll stay there instead. Thanks in advance if someone answers!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service