2014 Media Day

Pete said:
A day has 24 hours, why split it up into two 12 hour segments?

Maybe having 23 hour numbers on an analog clock were too small to read?

Brandon

Well, that is a good point. I actually totally forgot about analog clocks.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

It's Because it's easier to manufacture a 12 hour clock than it is a 24 hour clock. Necessity may be the mother of invention, but efficiency is the mother of convention.

There are military style watches that do have 24 hour markers on them. There are also watches that have 12 hour markers but a second row of numbers indicating the second 12 hours from 13-24.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

Maybe Walt or Jeff will put the information on here regarding Media Day when it is announced? If not, check with your roller coaster club, I am pretty sure they will post the details ASAP when they get them....

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

As of yesterday, details for 2014 Media Day have been announced. Check it out on the Pointbuzz Facebook fan page.

I feel like I may have missed something, and apologize if I did, but has registration for media day already happened?

Not yet but I'm willing to bet registration will be very very soon.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

If you're planning to go with a CoasterBuzz Club membership, and you need to renew or signup, please, for the love of all that is good, do not wait. Overnighting me checks or asking me to be there that day isn't going to work. The US Postal Service has been known to take three or four days to send something from Orlando to Cleveland.

Don't delay, join today! http://cstr.bz/club

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Just retweeting Tony, kinda...

Tony Clark ‏@TonyClarkCP Apr 14
We're finalizing our plans for #PipeScream & #LakeErieEagles preview night. Details in the next week!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service