2013 Application Open

The application for the 2013 season is live!

2013: Maverick
2014: Ride Supervisor - Cedar Downs & Cadillac Cars

Here's to year four.

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

MillenniumSpork said:
Here's to year four.

Here's to year one :)

2013: Maverick
2014: Ride Supervisor - Cedar Downs & Cadillac Cars

Well, I surprised myself and applied...wow

2010: Top Thrill Dragster Crew
2011: Top Thrill Dragster Crew

Here's to being blacklisted! woooo

I'm not sure if its just games/merch or all returning employees but it seems the app is messed up. When i type in my SSN it says "Sorry, but we are unable to file a application for you due to a previous season" or something along those lines.

I thought it was just me because I discharged a week before I was supposed to but its also a few other people in games as well as my boyfriend who wanted to go back as a TL for Merch so I'm not sure what is going on.

2012-Games (Watergun/Scales)

I know at least 3 other people who all got that same "sorry, you suck and are ineligible for re-employment" message.

The same thing happened to me call hr call your department this blacklist thing is(insert bad word here) stupid i loved cedar point i loved working there HELL I LIKED WORKING IN GAMES but still i feel like i have a truck on my chest and it sucks....

2012-Games(Tic Tac TOO/Top glo)
2013-Rip Cord
2014-Disney college program

I had no problem reapplying, I didn't even finish my contract last season due to schooling issues. Good luck to everyone, I hope to see you all this summer!

12- Millennium Force photos
13- Ride host- MaXair.
Enjoy the rest of your day here at Cedar Point, America's rock'n roller coast, Ride On!

AmberNadira said:
I'm not sure if its just games/merch or all returning employees but it seems the app is messed up. When i type in my SSN it says "Sorry, but we are unable to file a application for you due to a previous season" or something along those lines.

I thought it was just me because I discharged a week before I was supposed to but its also a few other people in games as well as my boyfriend who wanted to go back as a TL for Merch so I'm not sure what is going on.

I was in Merch and I had no problem reapplying.

12- Millennium Force photos
13- Ride host- MaXair.
Enjoy the rest of your day here at Cedar Point, America's rock'n roller coast, Ride On!

I'm a ride host. I didn't quit, get fired or have any write ups. I'm receiving the same annoying blacklisted message. I know a few other ride hosts who are getting the message too. Must be something HR messed up or a glitch of some sort. I've emailed my manager and HR but no one is in the office until the 2nd.

So in other words email hr and your managers

2012-Games(Tic Tac TOO/Top glo)
2013-Rip Cord
2014-Disney college program

In the "good old days" of the 1970's, I've seen people who went the entire season without a single blemish on their record be put on the "do not rehire" list. Most of the time we couldn't figure out why, although a few we found out it was because the zone manager that they worked for just didn't "like" them.

Just submitted my application! This is exciting.

-Daniel

Wildcat said:
Here's to being blacklisted! woooo

Cheers to us both.

'12 Ride Host:Go Karts
Ohio Native (:

Just sent in my application to Cedar Point. First time ever attempting to work here or any theme park. Any idea when I should expect to hear back?

Top 5 Coasters #1 Millennium Force #2 Intimidator (Carowinds) #3 Top Thrill Dragster #4 The Beast #5 X2

Coasters I want to ride: #1 El Toro #2 Leviathan #3 The Voyager #4 I305 #5 Behemoth

I'd guesstimate that calls will start going out around the end of January, beginning of February.

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

MillenniumSpork said:
I'd guesstimate that calls will start going out around the end of January, beginning of February.

Sounds good.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Here's to year 3, and hopefully ATL.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

DantheCoasterMan said:
Just submitted my application! This is exciting.

I submitted mine too. Did you apply for Rides? If you have any questions, my e-mail is: jpadden@zanestate.edu and the address for my iPhone 4S is: paddenjacob@gmail.com

Please DON'T be afraid to use them. This will be my 3rd year, so I know a lot, but if it's something I don't know, Erin1666 & MIllenniumSpork will know thos tough answers.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service