2011 SkyRide crew

Well I just had my interview with Debra and at the end I asked her what ride she was leaning towards putting me on for the summer and she said judging by my past sports activities and loving fast paced work she put me on SkyRide. I was really hoping for Wicked Twister but she said since SkyRide does tend to go down a lot, I will most likely be cross trained on Wicked Twister and Raptor too.

Is anybody else going to be on the SkyRide crew that you know of?

Heyas!!!

I was on Skyride for 3 seasons I loved it and yes its fast paced and goes down a lot. If you like fast paced and working your butt off youll enjoy it. But that ride is just my baby and im kinda bias and thats like the only ride i wanted to work so yeah. Enjoy :) :)!!! Its fun!!!

Thanks for the reply! are you or do you know anybody who is working it this summer? Also how often would you say it's down on average?

I know the 2 atls... And havent looked into who else would be on the crew. They are a lot of fun!!!! Ummm it just depends if the winds are above 20 you pretty much go down.. You become sweeps quite often. Umm Like we didnt go down a ton my first season in 07. And maybe 10 times in 09. And last year i was only available to work a few days due to my full time job at home but it seemed like everytime i went to work it. It was down and we were sweeping, It honestly just depends but i think the older it gets like anything it goes down more. SO its just hard to say. I do not know how many times it was down last year since i was not there all the time.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service