2011 Point Perks

Does anyone know when CP tends to release their Point Perks for the year? I thought it was early March, but seeing as we are closing the month, I suppose that won't happen. Just seems a little odd to me that they still do not have these posted with less than 50 days until opening day.

I was really starting to wonder that myself

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

Maybe there aren't any? :(

Dodgem Enthusiast

Student at THE Ohio State University

As I recall they didn't post the entire list until May last year. I think they posted a few before that time.

I doubt there will be many changes. The biggest question would be what dates, if any, will be used for ride nights.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Thought everyone might like to know point perks are now up

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/admission/season_passes/point_perks.cfm

Ride nights are as follows:

Thursday, May 26th - Millennium Force

Thursday, June 23rd - Top Thrill Dragster w/ bonus Magnum XL-200 til 10:45 pm

Thursday, July 28th - Maverick

Thursday, September 1st - Windseeker w/bonus Raptor til 10:45 pm

Good to see that Windseeker is now an early entry ride!

Visual Scan!
First Top Thrill Dragster train of 2011!
Rollbacks: 1st Triple Rollback of 2009!

Sweet, now I can go into work and tell them the days that I can't work

I WILL ALWAYS KICK THE SKY.

Disappointing to see they have eliminated the burger and fries deal at Coasters. Other than ERT, free parking, and admission, that was really the only other deal I used.

No Friday ride nights this year. :( Other than that it looks good.

Last year,the June TTD ERT,because TTD was down,was replaced by Maverick ERT. They had 2 MF ERT days,this year only 1. They also added a TTD ERT for Sunday Sept 13 as Platinum Passholders Appreciation Night announced through their Funtimes E-newsletter. That was a great nite because of lack of riders.

Buy one get one free Skyscraper. That's all I needed to see.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Still wishing they'd bring back Skyhawk during Early Entry. Oh well.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I'm sad about the Coasters deal being gone as well. I know a lot of passholders don't eat inside the park but I actually thought that one was a good deal. I guess it's somewhat delusional of me but I had hoped we might see more perks rather than them taking some away.

I used to eat Coasters all of the time before they added Panda Express. But ever since Panda arrive I always ate there. It wasn't until the second half of last season that I went back to Coasters a few times and took advantage of the PP deal. Add me onto the list of those sad to see it go.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

The games 2 for 1 is not included either. I seem to remember that game and restaurant discounts were added closer to opening day in past years. So there is still a chance those will be added later. I hope so anyhow.

Vince982 said:
I used to eat Coasters all of the time before they added Panda Express. But ever since Panda arrive I always ate there. It wasn't until the second half of last season that I went back to Coasters a few times and took advantage of the PP deal. Add me onto the list of those sad to see it go.

Panda was great food for the money. I think it was only $2 more than their locations in malls, and I never left hungry. Unfortunately, all that MSG was a little heavy for coasters, so I preferred the burger deal. Definitely a shame that they got rid of this.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Besides getting into King's Island with it, I get the Platinum Pass for these perks. Morning ERT is the best thing ever!

Let's Get Weird.

But firefox, dont you know? Panda prides itself on not adding MSG to their foods!;)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

And cat. ;)

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service