2009 ERT / Platinum Pass information

TTD 120mph said:
Hahaha, you flatter me.XD

you should accept your gift as God of Dragster. Haha.

ask me for my facebook.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I wish one perk was a buy one get one free on Ripcord. That would save me lots of money! :)

Let's Get Weird.

I hope they do the buy one get one free Skyscraper deal again.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I hope the Sunday Sundae Discount comes back. That was great.

Now if only they could have a Friday Fry Discount, or heck make a fry discount that's good all the time...

Just bought my vouchers tonight... I am officially bound to Cedar Fair for another summer ;)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

^
Always a great feeling huh?

Hoping to one day build these great machines that we affectionatly call "Coasters"

Josh M. said:
Just bought my vouchers tonight... I am officially bound to Cedar Fair for another summer ;)

I have a feeling that you will be bound to Cedar Fair for eternity. Lol.

ask me for my facebook.

I officially sold my soul a few weeks ago......feeling good so far.;)

Just went Saturday to get processed for my first ever Season Pass! This one of the Platinum variety.

SO looking forward to a Summer of roller coastery goodness. Maybe I'll even lose enough additional weight to ride Raptor for my first time?

Oh man....it's gonna be a good Summer.

Last edited by KenniB,

How much more weight loss will it take to get on Raptor, Mantis, MF and TTD?

Any kind of deal on Ripcord would be nice. Or just lower prices in general. We (sometimes) actually like to have flyers! :)

Although I noticed the price for SkyFlyer at KI went up big time, so I sure wouldn't expect a drop in prices. I do hope they keep the Skyscraper deal around this year.

Last edited by Ralph Wiggum,

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Looking for a fry discount? Last year one of the point perks
was free fries with the purchase of a burger at Coasters.
That one and the free round of golf with a paid round
were my two most frequently used perks.

My family already took advantage of the Castaway Bay day pass discount. Last Saturday we drove up to Cedar Point to get our Platinum Passes and then when over to CB for about 4 hours. The waterpark was not too crowded. Next was dinner at Marconi's on the way back We made a day of our trip for the passes. It was very nice.

I don't know what I'll do if they don't bring back the Skyscraper deal. I'm about to cut my number of CP trips this year in half when I go to the bank to get a $15,000 cheque to buy a new car so any discounts will help.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

^^ I do that every year. I got my passes last sunday and went to CB, then went into sandusky for some sight seeing. Battery park is a really nice place, i had no idea where it was at first, but i found it.

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

^^I hear ya on that Vince. I will be heartbroken if they cut that awesome deal.

SO I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE FROM CEDAR POINT READS THIS BECAUSE I CANT EMPHASIZE THE WANT OF THIS DEAL TO STAY MORE THAN CAPS, BOLD AND ITALICIZED SENTENCES!

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Just a question concerning the ERT. Can you bring one person with you that doesnt have a platinum pass? EX: if my friend went with me, is he allowed to ride or will he be shafted while I enjoy the rides?

No, tell him to enjoy Donut Time, or just dont show up for ERT (if Im driving someone there I opt for the latter.)

wow... that sucks.... its on his birthday to! haha... "Happy Birthday!! Now wait here for an hour while I ride!"

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service