2008 Teaser Blog Post

All I wanted was a picture of a pile of dirt.

I'm content now.

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

^^You know you gotta LOVE it Walt!

I just hope that it has something for everyone, like Maverick does.

Edit to fix carrots
*** Edited 8/18/2007 6:04:21 PM UTC by tcgolfer***

I can't help but think that Tony and Tyler may be taking a nod from Holiday World and their hyping of the land being cleared for the Carpentry Shop. This is back in the area where there are already some buildings for workers and such.

Im not holding my breath.

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Oh come on. The red intamin track is probably being fabricated right now....

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Darn I thought intamin was done with red track, ever since they found out red track is cursed. aka Top Thrill Downtime, Maverick the delayed horse, and also Manum XLCRASH

Disaster Transport 2012

Magnum is an Arrow Coaster, not Intamin.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I never said it was, I just said it was cursed.

Disaster Transport 2012

Besides, Magnum is Orange.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

Magnum is not safety orange its crashy red.

Disaster Transport 2012

Walt,

You left out my suggestion of new tube capacity ;(

Can we say goodbye to the loud banging and gun shots of Boneville?

2003 : Johnny Rockets
2004 : Johnny Rockets
2004-2006 : Castaway Bay

No see you have it all wrong now. If were going to talk about colours of a roller coaster lets start a new thread for it here. And now back to what is T&T teasing us with. For the rest of august lets keep our eyes open and look for stuff to link a new attraction. Also Magnum is a dark orange. It use to be red.

Bring back Boblo!

Magnum is Molly Orange! That is the name of the orange that they used. As far at the big hole in the ground it is way to far in advance to tell what it is or is going to be.

Obviously it is for concrete or some type of foundation.

Disaster Transport 2012

The hole in the ground is going to be the 600ft, 23 inversion, floorless dive that we've all been waiting for!!! j/k. Obviously, it's posted for a reason. 2008 is not the reason. Making us go ga-ga for the next 18 mo is. I'm all for discussing CP's future 10/15 yrs down the line, but annually and ride by ride is killing me. Can't we all just enjoy Carn-Evil first?

like i said earlier theres nothing about it being "project 2008" could be 2009 but we just don't know

but as others had said i am going for a water ride

MF.. 47................Dragster..24
WT..31
Maverick. one amazing ride! first person from the SC gates to ride on its opening day! besides red cross
Maverick rides = 18

Why can't a hole in the ground just be a hole in the ground?? :)

Scott W. Short
- Proud member of the Out-Of-Town Coaster Weirdos

I got it, the hole in the ground is the beginnig of hole in which we'll bury a time capsule, the main object being the heartline roll from Maverick. That way, in about 50 years, they can secretly un-earth it and see what kind of speculation they get from future enthusiasts. Any other ideas?

What?

Gang: it's a big goof T&T are playing on you guys. It's a hole....a hole.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service