2005 Online Application

I just now noticed it was up on the CP web sight. How long has it been up there?

When you start to register in it, it only has jobs listed for what sounds like Castaway Bay. So is this application not for summer 2005 then? B/C it doesn't specify. *** Edited 12/3/2004 4:43:39 PM UTC by Caroline***

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07
Skyhawk TL & Magnum XL-200, '06
CP & LE Railroad ATL, '05
CP & LE Railroad Crew, '04
Guest Service's Host, '03

The jobs listed are for certain jobs like games host, lifeguard, and room attendant. It sounds like these are for in-park and resort jobs, not Castaway Bay.

My question, to all former employees, is: Are different jobs (i.e. ride host) going to be available later and if so, how much later? I'm assuming that is the idea, and I can't imagine that all the ride host jobs would be filled already.

Much Thanks

PS. I've been looking for a while and today was the first day the 2005 app. was online.

2005 - Disaster Transport / Iron Dragon ATL

Raising the next generation of Coaster Enthusiasts

It must have just gone up today. I filled out my App. I wish it was April already! I forgot to look to see if ride host was on my list of choices. I did notice that my first choice was already picked and I couldn't change it. Is this normal for returning employees? But I could still pick others 2nd and 3rd.

It's normal for returning employees that select that they want to return to their home division. It selects it for you because you said you wanted to go back to the same department.

2005 - Pagoda TL
2005 - Speed Zone TL
2004 - Speed Zone TL
2003 - Speed Zone

I applied. It looked like all the positions were there.

-Greaseman

2007: Wicked Twister TL
2006: Disaster Transport ATL
2005: Raptor

this is my first time applying, and I applied this morning also. You guys think you have a strong chance in getting rehired again? I can't to see if I get hired or not.

I just filled mine out...I'm a little excited..and to think I just got back a little over a month ago...=) Do you guys know that if this is your second year if Kerrah or Chris call to do a phone interview?...(in rides) When I got hired last year I talked to Kerrah...i don't know if that was just a first year thing or not....

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

Hey, if anyone new applies, go ahead and put 'Dave Reglin' down as a referal... I'll get $25 for each person that puts my name down... then I'll take ya out to the bar or somethin, buy ya some drinks!

-=[Xx WOLF xX]=-
2005 - Double Blue @ Stockade
2004 - Double Blue @ Stockade/ Charlie Brown's Cookout
2003 - Stockade/HappyFriar/Last Chance
2002 - Stockade

I applied the other day for my first season at CP. I'm hoping to be on the Magnum crew with my friend Kevin. Hopefully our outstanding references will help.

2006 Top Thrill Dragster
2005 Magnum XL-200/Top Thrill Dragster/MaXair(Bonus Fridays)/Shivering Timbers TL
2004 Shivering Timbers Co-ATL
2003 Michigan's Adventure Games Attendant

Well, I actually don't know if I'll apply for next season. A friend is encouraging me to do so, but I don't know if I'm willing to wait months for a call only to find out they don't want me. This is what happened last year. I really wanted to (and still want to) work at CP, but my work history sucks. *** Edited 12/8/2004 7:20:30 PM UTC by V Dogg***

Brittney said:
I just filled mine out...I'm a little excited..and to think I just got back a little over a month ago...=) Do you guys know that if this is your second year if Kerrah or Chris call to do a phone interview?...(in rides) When I got hired last year I talked to Kerrah...i don't know if that was just a first year thing or not....

I know that I didn't have to do a phone interview when I applied for the 2004 season. It may be different for other departments. I can only speak for merch. *** Edited 12/10/2004 4:12:10 AM UTC by Kevin Dudley***

2005 - Pagoda TL
2005 - Speed Zone TL
2004 - Speed Zone TL
2003 - Speed Zone

You didn't have to do a phone interview b/c you worded there last year.

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07
Skyhawk TL & Magnum XL-200, '06
CP & LE Railroad ATL, '05
CP & LE Railroad Crew, '04
Guest Service's Host, '03

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service