2003 Brochure

How about you don't question the opinion of a legend...

Though some people may like MF or TTD better, Dan will always love Magnum.

------------------
What is most anticipated event of 2003? the debut of Dragster, the release of Metallica's new album, the release of Terminator 3, or the release of Matrix:Reloaded...tough call.

I also noticed in the 2003 Brochure that Snake River Falls does not appear to be Cedar Point's. It says Cedar Point on the front of the boat but that photo could have been edited.

The boat is at the bottom of the hill at the splashdown area. I didn't see the bridge or its supports. The background was a little blurry but it didn't look like Cedar Point. Am I wrong?

I also noticed that in the Magnum picture that no one has their hands up. They are sitting like little angels. Similiarly to the artist's rendering of TTD. I'm sure that they are trying to set a good example by following the rules. All it would take is for someone to get hurt as they put their hands in the air and then a sleazy lawyer would pull out a promo picture from the park of people raising their arms. Showing that even though CP says you shouldn't do it, that they actually encourage the behavior by showing it to you.
*** This post was edited by Digital Daredevil 2/16/2003 10:41:58 PM ***

2003 Brochure is on virtual midway!

------------------
- Bert

I noticed that. Is that legal?

------------------
2005: Ride Operator
2006: General Manager
My track record
My Cedar Point page

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service