10/18/14 Saturday trip

Even with the projected 50% chance of rain & winds-we decided to go. We were happy we did! There was just light rain during early entry. We were prepared for the colder temps. Due to the yellow train being added, we lost a little bit of time resulting in only 1 MF ride, but still satisfied-the train seemed to run faster!We sat in 3rd row(16?) from the back. We then proceeded to Maverick-stated 45 min., but was actually 30. Mean Steak was next, with 5 min. wait for front(best IMO). Magnum XL was down at the time, so we took a break for lunch. TTD just started running, so we got in line. After 30 min. of waiting, a mechanical issue arose. Many guests got impatient & left the line. We waited it out, and glad we did! I did notice that the back 2 rows of each train were empty. However-our ride seemed MUCH faster then what we have experienced before-loved it! After our exit from the ride, it broke down again. We headed back to car to warm up & refuel around 5:30, re-entering around 6:30pm. We opted for no haunts this weekend as we wanted to see the live entertainment. We went to Town Hall at 7:45 for the Call of the Scare. Very nice work and noticeably exciting to the younger guests! We chose to see The Edge of Madness. We liked it so much, we watched it twice! Next was midnight Syndicate, as I wasn't leaving until we saw this! We were on the edge of our seats the whole time, it wasn't what we expected! Great ending to the show! We even got a quick pic after the show. Kudos to all of the entertainment crews! This was still a typical fall Saturday visit-full house & determined guests-even with the weather forecast. We made plans to go have a good time & we did!

Keep passing the fun along!

I was so glad that the rain held off on Saturday, even if it was super chilly. We drove up from Baltimore this weekend for a trip that I don't get to make often, so we definitely lucked out, there. Friday night, the rain was like tiny bullets on the rides, haha. Also, totally agree about Midnight Syndicate- I expected something spooky and cool to look at, but the intricacy surpassed my expectations, and that ending was gnarly! It would probably still freak me out a little if I'd seen it a second time, knowing what to expect.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service