Midway Game Night

Some of you on here are extremely knowledgeable, or seem to be, about Cedar Point trivia. I just saw this advertisement for an on-line inter-active trivia game. Y'all can find details on the CP web site. I enjoy trivia games such as Jeapordy and I do a sports themed one called Chuckle Game, but will pass on the CP one as the $49.00 entry fee will interfere with the numerous NCAA Final Four pools I will likely enter. If any of you enter, please share the experiences & results.

I’ll take “Downtown Cedar Point” for 1000, Alex.

Stop cussing me out, man.

You said you were out on that in the other post. That dude is living rent free in your head. Hilarious.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

He said he was out in that thread, but this is this thread.

Song stuck in my head......The lights are much brighter there, you can forget all your troubles forget all your cares and go.........Downtown.

^^Yup...he took it to another thread. Rent free!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Downtown Cedar Point’s gonna live forever.

For the internet challenged, here is the link.

When I first heard of this I thought this was just an interactive thing (not a pay-to-play thing) the park was doing to get people hyped and keep off-season people excited as opening day nears. Some fun and some prizes.

When I saw a $50 price tag...suddenly not too excited.

But upon further review, you actually get a nice cache of stuff. A shirt, a coaster cut-out model, a $10 CP gift card (which automatically reduces the cost).

This is a unique idea. Just might try it.

This is one of those things that really comes off as the park trying to have some genuine fun with die-hard fans (read the "what is two-bit circus?" in the FAQ). Who knows how successful it will be, but I'm talking myself into it.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

I felt much the same Kevinj, I just know I wouldn't be able to make the time slots.

If you do indeed participate be sure to share some details. You know, some of the trivia qustions such as "What incident occured in 2022 on Giant Wheel?" (actually that one never needs re-visiting)

RCMAC:

I’ll take “Downtown Cedar Point” for 1000, Alex.

There’s no such thing as downtown cedar point people; unless they literally build it in downtown Sandusky; similar to the Downtown Disney idea.🤦🏻‍♂️

although, maybe it will be a clue who knows🤔

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Sorry, I’ve had a lot going on the last few days.

Good joke.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Thanks for sharing about the online interactive trivia game for Cedar Point. It's always fun to put our knowledge to the test and dive into trivia challenges. As much as I love Cedar Point and their trivia, I understand that the entry fee might not be everyone's cup of tea, especially with NCAA Final Four pools around the corner.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service