Hotel Breakers - Deals in May?

In previous years I think I received emails about specials at Breakers for late May into early June. Does anyone else remember this? If so, when do they normally start advertising the special?

We received an e-mail a couple days ago offering 2 (select) nights at Breakers for $299.00 through mid-June.

Bozman, that’s ironic, they should have my e-mail address since I’m a pass holder, but I never got an e-mail about that at all, and I check my spam folder all the time🤔

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

At best, the e-mails I get are hit-or-miss. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I didn't get this one.

Last edited by Skydiver,

It was an e-mail offering the $299 for two nights rate for returning guests. Promotional code "return" if interested. We usually get similar e-mails around this time every year and use the promotion for Coastermania. Unfortunately, since this is for "select" nights, it does not work for the first weekend in June. For Coastermainia weekend the rate comes out to $418.

I’m sure they’ll run some kind of special for Coastermania though. Last year they had a promotion for the Thursday before the event at Express hotel for a really excellent deal.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Been a pass holder for years…never get email about deals from CP. Except emails when they want to sell me a pass which I either already have or will buy.

First ride; Magnum 1994

The emails I have gotten for reservations have been for returning guests-

https://reservations.cedarp...logon.asp?

Use the above link to create an account^

Don't have an account

Create account to get the following benefits:

manage your account
make quick reservations
track bookings

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

The "RETURN" code has been the same for years, FWIW. Same as the "PASS" code. Both have only worked during the less-busy times of the year.

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service