Sir Rub A Dub

Did they move or remove this ride? This was my 3yr old's first ride (she was 2 then) and she loves it. Gets excited at the pictures.

This year I hope to get her on Woodstock express, the I can say that I have been on every coaster at CP

South Georgia- Where you run the A/C and heater in the same day

Lucky for her it is still there. It now has great views of MaxAir.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/340364751/340563653OVhtgc

It's there, and very, very close to maXair.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Thanks, she will be happy.

Kyle, you don't need a small person to ride Woodstock.. do it!

At the turn of the Millennium, there were signs. Was the something out there?... A mysterious force at work? Beyond words. Beyond comprehension. Beyond, beyond beyond… A natural force simply known as, Millennium Force. The future is riding on it.…

I've been on that thing 3 times this year already with my 2 year old.......maybe I'll go for the record or something

"Show me a 450 in skee ball and I'll show you a wasted childhood."

MForce310 said:
Kyle, you don't need a small person to ride Woodstock.. do it!

I didn't want to look silly and I don't think it is as thrilling as some of the other coasters.

She missed riding last year by a little over 1 inch. She has convinced herself that she is riding Dragster this year. We keep telling her it will be a long time before that happens.
*** Edited 5/13/2005 2:38:23 AM UTC by Kyle Folds***

Woodstock (Er... Woodcock according to Guiness) is a fun ride. A ride doesn't have to be "thrilling" to be "fun."

I miss Sir Rub a Dubs Tubs

argues just for clicks

Yeah. Me 2.

There was a big announcement today!

Sir-Rub-A-Dubs will be returning to the point! Reimagined and redesigned for a whole new generation of family and thrillseeker alike!

The new ride will be the world's tallest, fastest, wettest, dubstepiest aquatubs!

The suspense builds as you rise up the 120" elevator lift! Hold onto your shower caps as the magnetic sled launch sends you flying down the launch trough at 420mph*! And prepare to be amazed as you go through not three, not six, but nein inversions! Finally the 690** tophat before slamming into the brakes!

Come one! Come all! To ride the newest and greatest ride at Cedar Point! The record breaking aquatubs!

Top-Thrill-Rub-Dub, taking you to the Alaskan frontier!

Measurement notes, due to translation errors please reference this key for exact ride dimensions.

*Meters Per Hour

**cm

Last edited by TwistedCircuits,

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service