Justin Moore at CP

Just saw 2 tour busses for Justin Moore at Breakers. Anyone know if he's doing an impromptu concert, or just enjoying the park between gigs?

Frito Joe

who?

Weather Freak
Ride Warrior

I was going to say that! Who? Of course being an old(er) fart I'm probably not in his demographic

Just looked him up, apparently he's a county singer. I stand by my original question, who?

Last edited by Dan Fielding,

Never heard of Justin Moore as the "Moore's" from my age bracket are Dudley, Roger, and Mary Tyler.

A quick Google search not only tells us who Justin Moore is, but his tour dates. On Sep 2 he’s due in Lafayette, In, then on Sep 3 he’s got a gig in Loves Park, Illinois. Then it looks like he’s off until September 15 when he’ll appear in Billings, Montana.
Looking forward to later in the month he’ll play the famous Bloomsburg Fair in Bloomsburg, Pa. Fans may want to attend the concert and make a side trip to nearby Knoebels.
So I deduce he’s on the road to Lafayette and took a day to treat his crew to a VIP experience at Cedar Point.

Last edited by RCMAC,

Who is Justin Moore? Is he touring somewhere?

Last edited by Shades,

Well since he has tour busses, it’s a safe assumption

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Wow, he's playing all of the big venues!

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Am I the only one who listens to Country? He is a crooner/ballad type. "Til My Last Day", "Small Town USA", "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away", etc. Not music to run to but I like him.

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world...but it requires people to make the dreams a reality."

-Walt Disney

Unfortunately you're not the only one, but I won't hold it against you.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service