Garlic Parm Fries Changed

We have Eagle in the Short North here in Columbus. It’s ok, not life changing though. Southern sides make it interesting.
Lately I’ve had a hankering for CM Chicken for the cronchiest Korean style chicken ever. I order the mildest and it’s still pretty hot (for me). Sticky rice and cooling pickled radish round out the meal. It’s so addicting.

RCMAC said:

The best gas station chicken, imo, is Chester’s.
I found one along 270 SE of Columbus. I haven’t tried it yet.

I like chesters however the one i believe you are speaking of off alum creek in the pilot travel center is a huge let down compared to other chesters. They seem to not change the grease regularly or they will let the chicken sit out for long periods, totally drying it out.

thedevariouseffect said:

The best chicken is in Cincinnati. Serious

Eagle OTR. It's a life changer.

Yea the eagle is damn good as are their sides. Ive been to both the OG cincy one and the one here in columbus

I live in Cincinnati, I have it roughly once every other week or so. I'm not kidding that Eagle among a few other staples in the region (Not Skyline) keep me very content with living here.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

thedevariouseffect said:

I live in Cincinnati, I have it roughly once every other week or so. I'm not kidding that Eagle among a few other staples in the region (Not Skyline) keep me very content with living here.

Lol I'm not a skyline fan, i prefer gold star but we dont have those in cbus..Ever had Alabama Fish Company?

I don't do Cincinnati Chili at all. I'm convinced it's just stockholm syndrome. It's not chili, it's not even a good sauce for when they argue that. It's just boring food.

I've had Fishbar, it's pretty decent. On that street though I'm generally doing Tafts though, their Tri Tip Steak is delicious.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service