New ride parts maybe

Looking at the north view web cam today, I see a very large falcon sitting up there. But I also see something across the road from the MF launching station. There are lots of black somethings in the lot. Maybe parts of a new ride or even the new coaster?

Do you mean the cars in the parking lot?

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Looks like a fleet of new dumpsters. Maybe they changed waste disposal companies.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Those are those small Dumpster Carts that Park Services employees (not Black-Shirt Higher-ups) pull around the park after hours to collect trash from the various food stands, offices, etc.....

A couple years back I had the pleasure of lining them all up in the same fashion and then power washing them, except we did it in the CP Shores lot in mid-February.

A fleet of dumpsters, sounds like a real trashy ride. Hope the capacity is at least good.

First ride; Magnum 1994

Maybe trashy but could be a good dark ride we all have been waiting for.... :)

Trash Lane Plus free with gold pass?

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

It looks like they are building something at the the WT area, and Destroying the new Boardwalk. I wonder if they will build it back?

They are clearly going to fence parts of this area off to separate the park and the beach until??

…until they build the pier that will extend out into the water, of course!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service