something interesting....but maybe its just normal post-season stuff

If you look on the webcam there is Something in the concrete part of where the dorms was and if you look closely are those small concrete footers in the dirt around the edge?

Also, if you look on the other side of the road by Valravn there is a metal vestibule structure... Maybe I have missed it the last few times there this past season but I don't remember seeing that.

No concrete footers there. If you look closely, you can make out lines and arrows painted. The white posts are dividers between the two areas. Nothing to get excited about.

Gotta love the offseason!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

I want Monster Jam to come back over there. That was a lot of fun. I had hoped to catch it at Dorney Park in 2020 but that didn’t happen for obvious reasons.

ROUNDABOUND.

^I was recently at WoF, and they still had the Monster Jam event going on in their park. On a mostly-quiet afternoon in the park, we were walking on just about all of the coasters, but the line to ride Grave Digger was listed at 120 minutes. I'm not sure if that was a symptom of the market in KC having a higher appetite for those things, or if it's just a really great attraction for kids. But whatever the case, it was a hit.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

The contract with Feld has been very successful from what I have heard from the Feld side of things. I would be surprised if it does not continue next summer.

My boy and I are Monster Jam fans. Riding in the trucks was a blast, even though the course was timid at best. But it was really cool to see up close how they drive.

ROUNDABOUND.

New for 2022. A new parking lot in place of the old dorms!

Wznm

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service