Hallowekends 21 info is up!

From a quick look, notable for this year:

Banished! will be a new scare zone on the Frontier Trail.

Tasting cards are back, and will be pricey.

Zombie High School is not listed on the Haunt attraction list, so it may be gone with the removal of the picnic shelters up front.

Midnight Syndicate will be back in the Jack Aldrich Theater.

And..... Tell-Tale Heart is returning to the Glass Blowing Theater!!!!

Hey guys, I don’t think hiring for Halloweekends is going very well. Maybe this is not unusual but I have never seen it. There were 3-4 scare actors on Frontier Trail tonight harassing guests with pamphlets and barking $20 per hour. 😆

They have done it before.

Yes - this is nothing new. I've see Screamsters out and about recruiting during late-summer visits plenty of times. Heck - I might have to think about it for $20 an hour!

^20$ an hour is pretty good, ngl.

They kept Slaughterhouse, so I'm quite happy about that. However, I'm pretty excited to see what Banished looks like! Didn't they also have a haunt last year on the frontier trail?

Last edited by Skyhawk06,

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

What’s interesting to me is I applied for a few halloweekend positions a couple weeks back. I haven’t heard from CP at all.

We still have a lot of applications we're trying to get to. Feel free to shoot me a private message with your name and a few good times when you can be reached for an interview and I'll make sure we reach out.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Does anyone know if the park will have early entry either on the Fridays or Thursday that they open at 6 PM?

Cedar Point + Kings Island = Heaven

In past years, they did have early entry on the Friday/Thursday nights, so I don't see why not for this year. The only day in the operating calendar that traditionally excludes early entry is the Saturday of the Bonus Weekend in between Labor Day and HalloWeekends (so, this weekend).

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service