Our trip today

The family went to CP and had a blast.. both kids got to do the Interactive part of Snake river expedition.... Also.. back behind the barnyard there was something shrink wrapped in white and blue... Could that be part of the new coaster? I think the VIP areas are just for this season correct? We will hopefully be back up late September and I can snoop around a little more (by then WT will be torn down or being torn down)

Unless it was the shape of track, it is likely just normal park stuff in storage. It is very common for the park to shrink wrap all kinds of things to protect from weather. And if it was behind the farm, assuming you mean under MF, it's probably a scenic piece for Halloweekends as that is a normal storage location for decor.

Glad you had a great time! Did you get a chance to see the parade?

Roller coaster track ships in bubble wrap, not shrink wrap. Good eye, though.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

Did you see the purple chair?

Last edited by kylepark,

we did not stay for the parade and missed getting the 5th stamp for the ticket of a lifetime due to Snake river expedition. we had a 90 minute drive home to kent and had to get up early sunday. this is the last week of the parade and celebration right?

Scott Sarah, the last day for the parade and celebration is Sunday, August 15th. Excellent parade and show. Try to make it next weekend.

But he said the fun is just beginning.

Too bad parade was canceled tonight. Turned Into a beautiful night after the rain. I Wanted to see what it was all about.

First ride; Magnum 1994

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service