I’m selling my CP Nanos… the whole peninsula

Pictures available at the Fbook marketplace listing here:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/491400761928193/

I am selling my Cedar Point nano-coaster peninsula. It includes assembled models of all available coasters currently located at the park. 12 Total. (Blue Streak, Mine Ride, Corkscrew, Magnum, Raptor, Rougarou, Millennium Force, Dragster, Maverick, Gatekeeper, Valrayn and Steel Vengeance) within a custom made in-lay base (1/2” thick made of plastic board with lacquered cardboard finish).

The rough largest dimension is 40” x 20”. Though it is an abstract shape. Looks great vertically mounted on a wall (just not in my space).

Models are removable. Some contain paint on the base representative of areas of water, otherwise no damage and great condition. I will provide the original placards signs (not displayed). The base has been pre-scored with additional cuts available for Iron Dragon and Gemini (assuming those models are eventually made).

Selling price ($360) equates $30 per model. Less than retail.

Additional $100 to ship. ($460 total: Shipping will entail partial disassembly, removal of models for base, packed and secured in individual Styrofoam bricks. Models themselves will be shipped assembled.)

I will deliver (assembled) drop off for free within 100 miles of NYC.

Serious inquiries only. Will require deposit, prior to shipment. Remainder of payment upon receipt of shipment.

Last edited by Kstr737,

Impressive.

Someone got a girlfriend and/or wife that just doesn’t get it. 😂

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

That is an awesome piece. Hope you don't get spammed too much with lowballs.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

That's really well done. I've always been interested in maybe snagging one of those on my visits, but I've never done it yet because I honestly don't know what the heck I would do with it once it was put together.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service