What rides need paint jobs?

What rides do you guys think could use a fresh coat of paint? I think Wicked Twister and Maverick could use one... I don’t think WT has gotten one since it opened has it?

No it hasn’t, and it looks bad. The supports are literally spotted with white showing through. From far away though, it looks okay as it sits behind Gatekeeper’s blue track.

If I remember correctly, WT was slated to get painted a few years ago, but the budget for the paint job was used elsewhere for in park improvements.

Maverick doesn't need a paint job. Its rustic look fits its location in Frontier Town.

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Wicked Twister will get a paint job next year at its new home ;)

Weather Freak
Ride Warrior

It doesn't NEED a paint job, but it would be nice if they reverted Iron Dragon back to it's original color scheme. Or.. anything but the red and yellow to match Dragster.

It's not at Point but if I had to think of any ride in the CF chain in need of a repaint it would be Xcellerator at Knott's. It's a shame the park didn't take advantage of it's extended downtime in 2018 or 2019 to give it a fresh coat of paint.

No need to give Magnum a paint job! It's been sinking for decades!

Iron Dragon would look good with a similar color scheme as Wilderness Run, green track and brown supports.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service