Splash City Cabanas

We'll be visiting in June and I'm contemplating a cabana. Unfortunately, the cost nor the ability to reserve them are currently available on line. The site shows "On Sale Next season" Other then the obvious of a place to put your gear does anyone have other pro/cons to renting or at least a ballpark of the rental fee?

The older I get, the faster the Ride seems to go.

Assuming you mean in Cedar Point Shores. I don't recall the rental prices, but I feel like the cabanas run for a few hundred dollars for a day. They're not a cheap rental, assuredly. But I'd say one of the biggest pros is that you have a dedicated spot not just for your stuff, but a place to lounge that you can call your own. So if you want to quietly lay in the sun or enjoy a drink in the shade, you've got a place to do it. And a waiter to boot.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I may have dated myself by calling it Splash City. Completely forgot they changed the name.- Hee Hee

The older I get, the faster the Ride seems to go.

Each Cabana has 4 inner tubes included, Which on a normal season busy day comes in handy.

Soak City.
hee hee.

My recollection is that the price varies based on the time of year, day of the week, and/or expected demand for the day, similar to FL pricing. I think they top out at around $200. It's probably well worth it if you'll be there the whole day, since as our resident Smoking Area Drone Pilot mentioned above it can be downright impossible to find a shady spot on a busy day.

Brandon

It is expensive. But, we find it worth the price because we have small(er) kids and it has been nice to have a place to sit, relax, and get out of the sun. Plus, I (the father) don't ride many water attractions. So, it allows me an opportunity to relax and read a book or the paper. The addition of a little refrigerator is also nice because we always have water available whenever someone needs it.

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

I believe you should expect $150 +/- $50 depending on how busy it is that particular day.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service