Pages not loading correctly

Logged into the site for the first time in a while to read up on Winter Chill Out news.

The homepage, news page, about, etc. do not load correctly. The forum pages load fine.

Coasterbuzz also seems to be loading fine for me.

Browser: Firefox v85.0.2

I sent an email with screenshots to Jeff's email in the about page, but figured I would also make a post here.

Whatever you encountered, it was transient.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

same issue. has looked the same way for months. continues even through new versions of chrome. but when the newest article on the front page is from April 2020, its clear the site hasn't been touched and why I rarely visit it anymore.

https://ibb.co/TW2Xckc

You're using some kind of plugin or content blocker.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

I have seen this as a transient bug. It comes and goes but when I run into it a reload normally fixes it. I think it's something about the way it's calling and building the webpage locally.

I do know Brave browser with shields up and or JavaScript disabled can cause this issue as well.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

I just realized that was the same guy who sent me three nasty emails about the same thing in June, July and August, which doesn't sound like someone who doesn't visit the site very often. I relieved him of his account.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service